“Real Bar Food - and Not a Tourist Trap”
Review of Crest Tavern

Crest Tavern
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: The restaurant is open for lunch, dinner and late night snacks seven days a week. The Crest Tavern also offers a full service liquor store.
North Wildwood NJ
“Real Bar Food - and Not a Tourist Trap”
Reviewed November 11, 2009

A typical bar menu, food was above average, and priced very reasonably. Unless you get there by 4:00 though, you can expect a wait - even on weekends off-season. Beer choices are excellent also. Recommend the Fitzpatrick Fries as a side dish. Nice place to take in college football.

1 Thank hoholmes

Camp Hill, PA 17011 US
“Look forward to this place every summer”
Reviewed October 6, 2009

My best friends go to Wildwood Crest every July, and I have gone with them the last 3 summers. We have gone to the Crest Tavern all 3 summers, and I haven't had a bad meal there yet, and the prices are very reasonable. It is quite busy, and you usually have to wait awhile, but you can wait out on the porch which is under roof, and cool. They have the best sandwiches. I would recommend this place to any of my friends.

Haverford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed August 18, 2009

While on vacation I wanted to find somewhere nice to eat but this place was overcrowded and the wait was over 45 minutes for a table. While waiting we sat at the bar and had a few drinks to pass the time. Waiting isnt that bad but I did notice the place was very filthy, i could not see rats there but i did spot rat droppings behind the bar.

1 Thank tigpoppa
Jackson NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the wait at all!”
Reviewed August 12, 2009

We went early around 5:30ish. Still had to wait 30 minutes. Waiting was fine, there was a place to sit look at the menu and order a beer if you wanted to. Once we got seated (right by the door) the table was very small. We ordered our meal. Service was normal we had "Linda" who was a average waitress. I ordered the fried flounder. I have to say it was the worst fried flounder I have ever ordered in a restrurant. My sons chicken parm was like rubber. The two other orders seemed to be alright. I would not go back.

1 Thank Wasabell
long island ny
“cockroaches!!!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

I found a cockroach in my food, BEWARE!!!!

2 Thank firedup79