“Local favorite”
Review of Crest Tavern

Crest Tavern
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: The restaurant is open for lunch, dinner and late night snacks seven days a week. The Crest Tavern also offers a full service liquor store.
Reviewed August 27, 2014

If you're in the mood for a good sandwich or some tasty fried food,this is the place.Always busy but worth the wait in season.

1  Thank jtulling
There are newer reviews for Crest Tavern

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Have been eating at Crest Tavern for many years. Always been our go to place but tonight was awful. Service was off--brought wrong apps. Took a half hour to get simple meal, not entrees. Obviously the kitchen was slow. My Crab Portobello salad was not as good as usual--the salad was poorly prepared as compared to previous times ordered. Was obviously from the side salad bin as there were carrots????? in it. (never before).Usually it is nice field greens not poorly torn romaine and whatever else was around. Based on tonights service and the presentation of my meal would not recommend.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is my third time at the Crest Tavern. I go because the food is great, reasonably priced....once you get past the hostess. I've never encountered such an inhospitable hostess in my life. Not only is she abrupt and rude, she could care less is you stay or go. I think she actually talked people out of staying. After my encounters with her last year, I thought for sure someone in management would take notice and get rid of her.... low and behold, she's still there. When I openly told her that she was the most unwelcoming hostess I've ever encountered, she said (in broken english) "that is your opinion". Unbelievable, wonder if Mr. Fitzpatrick has ever watched/listened to her in action. Might open his eyes a bit. So, as much as we love the Crest Tavern's food, we won't be going back. The people you have at your front desk speak volumes. PS the waitresses were WONDERFUL, hostess IGNORANT!

3  Thank Rose O
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We vacation twice a year in Wildwood and this is the first place we come too! Food is excellent and prices can't be beat. Wednesday is chicken pot pie day and boy is it delicious! Mussels marinara I just can't say enough about it...just awesome! The fish is all fresh and you get a good helping. It's a small place but it's worth the wait. Staff is very friendly and they give great service....

1  Thank Christine P
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We've done take out and dined in and the food is always really good. It's nothing extravagant but all fresh and well prepared. The beer selection at the bar is incredible and the staff is always very friendly. We're frequent customers in the summer and are always happy.