All reviews hot water stay there again across the street motel beds beach
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I found the place to be dirty but the guest that were there were very nice no loud or wild parties. The owners however couldn't care less. I don't recommend this place unless you are desperate for a room. No credit cards accepted cash only.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Jean C
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was my first time going to the concador motel in wildwood and I was really excited. Untill I got there...from the outside that place looks like a run down motel. I was like "what is this"? Then when we go to get our room the owner(person behind the desk) has the worst adattiued. So I just inorged her and got my room key. We were in the 3rd floor so we had to bring up all our bags with no help at all! When we got into our room we smelted this strange smell. It smells like the carpet was full of mold or somthing . We couldent get another key even tho we had 6 people with us. The pool closes at 6 pm so we couldent swim at night . Just over all the motel sucks! It has to be the worst I ever been to! Dnt go if you were planning on it! You will be disappointed !

5  Thank Bigbob169
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Rooms are dirty owner can be a little more sociable and price is a little to high I stayed in a room that slept 6 and only had supplies for 4 but I do have to say the people staying here were very nice next time I will be staying closer to the boardwalk

1  Thank Jbre319
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This place was recommended by a colleague, and was a major disappointment! The rooms are very old, the refrigerators don't work. Showering is down right dangerous due to water temps that spike to scalding in all rooms. The outlets are so loose that you can't plug anything into them and management could care less about any complaints. Their standard response is, "I don't know what I can do about it!" Do not stay here!

Date of stay: June 2012
8  Thank Gizzybarks
Reviewed September 11, 2011

This was my first trip to the Concador motel and I will definitely be back. This motel is directly on the beach (no streets to cross, really). It's nothing fancy (this is Wildwood afterall) but I can say that it is affordable, clean, and family oriented. I stayed in a one room efficiency, on the second floor, which was spotless. I have an 8 month old baby and I didn't hesitate letting him crawl on the floor. My older children enjoyed playing shuffleboard, ping pong and I felt very safe letting them go into the arcade alone or even to play on the beach since I could see them from my room. The pool was heated, which was a surprise since I've stayed at other motels who advertise a heated pool but do not have one. I found the other guests to be very kind and I found the motel staff to be very helpful. We can not wait to go back next year and I have already recruited friends to join me.

Date of stay: August 2011