“Nice, clean, and quiet”
Review of Conca D'or Motel

Conca D'or Motel
Ranked #46 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stayed at the Conca D'or for one week and we liked it so much we extended our stay another three nights. When we entered our room the air conditioner was on which was wonderful since it was so hot out. We had a guest room on the second floor and I was so excited to see a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The room was extremely clean, housekeeping was very friendly, and the view was fantastic. We found the office staff to be very accomodating and helpful with all of our questions about the area. We did not find it "pricey" at all ($152 a night). Other motels in the area are not even on the beach and are way more expensive. I am gald I vacationed at the Conca D'or motel and did not listen to the reviews on here. Make your own decision, I think you will enjoy it. Can't wait to get my envelope next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Lisa T

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I found the place to be dirty but the guest that were there were very nice no loud or wild parties. The owners however couldn't care less. I don't recommend this place unless you are desperate for a room. No credit cards accepted cash only.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Jean C
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was my first time going to the concador motel in wildwood and I was really excited. Untill I got there...from the outside that place looks like a run down motel. I was like "what is this"? Then when we go to get our room the owner(person behind the desk) has the worst adattiued. So I just inorged her and got my room key. We were in the 3rd floor so we had to bring up all our bags with no help at all! When we got into our room we smelted this strange smell. It smells like the carpet was full of mold or somthing . We couldent get another key even tho we had 6 people with us. The pool closes at 6 pm so we couldent swim at night . Just over all the motel sucks! It has to be the worst I ever been to! Dnt go if you were planning on it! You will be disappointed !

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank Bigbob169
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Rooms are dirty owner can be a little more sociable and price is a little to high I stayed in a room that slept 6 and only had supplies for 4 but I do have to say the people staying here were very nice next time I will be staying closer to the boardwalk

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Jbre319
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This place was recommended by a colleague, and was a major disappointment! The rooms are very old, the refrigerators don't work. Showering is down right dangerous due to water temps that spike to scalding in all rooms. The outlets are so loose that you can't plug anything into them and management could care less about any complaints. Their standard response is, "I don't know what I can do about it!" Do not stay here!

• Stayed: June 2012
7  Thank Gizzybarks
Reviewed September 11, 2011

This was my first trip to the Concador motel and I will definitely be back. This motel is directly on the beach (no streets to cross, really). It's nothing fancy (this is Wildwood afterall) but I can say that it is affordable, clean, and family oriented. I stayed in a one room efficiency, on the second floor, which was spotless. I have an 8 month old baby and I didn't hesitate letting him crawl on the floor. My older children enjoyed playing shuffleboard, ping pong and I felt very safe letting them go into the arcade alone or even to play on the beach since I could see them from my room. The pool was heated, which was a surprise since I've stayed at other motels who advertise a heated pool but do not have one. I found the other guests to be very kind and I found the motel staff to be very helpful. We can not wait to go back next year and I have already recruited friends to join me.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Giulia5D
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The owner Maria is so unprofessional and down right rude when we asked questions. Motel is dirty and run down. Moldy bathrooms.
Pool closes at 6pm so kids couldnt enjoy the pool after the beach. The lobby was always full of 4 or 5 family members. When you walk in they all just stare at you like you're bothering them.

I will never stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family