“Great food, friendly service!”
Review of The Fish Factory

The Fish Factory
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pennsylvania, United States
“Great food, friendly service!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We heard good things about this place from some friends and we were not disappointed! Instead of dragging out 4 kids, we went to the Fish Factory, checked out our options, and placed our order with the very helpful and patient workers. Because everything is cooked to order, within 15 minutes we had our food steamed/fried and ready to go. We chose snow crab legs, clams, shrimp, crab cakes, lobster bisque, and New England clam chowder. Everything was delicious and VERY well-prepared! We would certainly go back again. (My personal favorite was the crab cakes!)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank KatMint2004

Rotterdam, New York
“Mixed Review”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My family and I tried this restaurant for the first time and we had different experiences. Two of us had great meals and two of us were very disappointed. I personally had the surf and turf and while the lobster was really good, the steak was way overcooked. However, my husband and one son had outstanding meals. My advice would be to stick to the seafood and maybe skip the steak. I think we will try it again. Our waitress was horrible, but I got the impression that she was new so I'll give them a pass on this too. Who knows, maybe we just hit it on a "bad night".

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Lesa O
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Tried after reading reviews on tripadvisor. Did not dissapoint. Broiled scallops and shrimp were cooked perfectly. Super fast and friendly service too!! If you're looking for great seafood this is the place.

1 Thank TraceyfromCNY
New Jersey
“Excellent fresh fish cooked to order”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Had a great dinner here with family. Delicious crab cake sandwich, steamers and steamed shrimp. Good prices. Very accommodating to our family which included 2 toddlers. Just wish i could have brought some home with us the next day!

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The fish factory was a very small homey place to eat, it's not a big fancy restaurant. The food was very good and our waitress was always around to assist our every need. My boyfriend lovedddd the crab cakes and the shrimp was great as well. However, if you are on vacation and want to get dressed up to go out to eat, this is not the place

• Visited June 2014