“Good Seafood - Relax location”
Review of The Fish Factory

The Fish Factory
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 13, 2014

If you are looking for fancy, this isn't the place for you. If you are looking for good food in a relaxed atmosphere, then go here.

All the dishes we ordered were very good, right down to the side of potatoes. I think the prices were fair considering some of the other places we visited.

This is now a permanent to do when we go to Wildwood.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

the food was good.....but its not fancy at all.....they serve you in metal containers....I did not like that .....and the place is not that clean ...

service was ok ......and food was hot ...

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I went to the Fish Factory for the first time this weekend. I don't normally go for seafood, but the fish tacos just looked so delicious I decided to try them. They were absolutely phenomenal and the prices were very reasonable. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I wish there were a 3.5 dot rating for The Fish Factory. We've had such great fresh seafood so many other places in our travels that it's hard to give this place anything higher than a 3 dot, but it's still a great place for seafood in the Wildwoods. We had the cold steamed shrimp - a great price but just ok shrimp. We also had broiled scallops that were good - not the best but not bad either. They were hot and well prepared, but just as tasty as we are used to. The lobster bisque was ok, and the steamed broccoli was ok. The best part of the meal was the boiled salted potatoes. That is something that is a specialty in that area. But overall a satisfying meal, just not terribly exciting.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I love seafood & decided to try The Fish Factory based on the reviews we saw on here and thank goodness we did! He had the fish tacos which were so fresh and delicious & I had the stuffed flounder which was out of this world ! Definitely recommend eating here when in Wildwood or the crest !