“Great Condo!”
other travelers have booked this property
View of our complex from across the street - you have two parking spaces in garage
Ours is the third floor corner unit, closest to the beach. The living room flows to the balcony. You see the living room from a corner where there is a serene sitting and reading area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A view of part of the dining area and the living room. The space is light and airy. (Need new photo)
A favorite spot - the sitting or reading area off in its own corner of the living room.
This is a view from the dining area to the laundry, bathroom, closet and sleeping spaces.
This is the master bedroom. See the balcony outside!  It has a full bathroom, TV and DVD player.
This bedroom has a queen bed, TV and DVD player. It's private and cozy.
The third bedroom has twin bunk beds and a double futon, TV with cable and a dvd player.
The futon in the third bedroom. This photo shows the bamboo floors' true color throughout the condo.
This is the bathroom in the hall. It has a full tub and shower.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

simpleman...
new york
“Great Condo!”
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This condo was a great place to stay. Nice to come back to after a day at the beach and or boardwalk. It has all the amenities including parking in the garage for easy unloading. We hit the grocery store and prepared most of our meals right in the condo. The washer and dryer was a nice convenience as we were able to wash all our clothes and just unpack when we got home instead of doing multiple loads of laundry. I had to contact the owner for a small item and she responded right away. I have to say I don't think the pictures do this place justice. It is extremely nice, open and bright. Definitely plan on going back sometime. TIP: If you go the beach and have a stroller or cart go down by the convention center as there is a boardwalk that leads right to the ocean. You can rent umbrellas for $15.00 for he day. Thanks Laura for a great vacation.

Your age range 35-49
Jul 28, 2017
Thank YOU for sharing my home-away-from home! I appreciate how you took care of Spencer, and am thrilled to hear you had a wonderful vacation. I agree with your comment about the photos not doing the condo justice. A few of its nicest features are its spaciousness and all of the natural light that flows in because it's a top, corner unit with plenty of windows. I'll get better photos the first chance I get.
Sandra G
WillowGrove
“Wonderful vacation family condo to rent.”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Laura's condo was fantastic! This is our 2nd year renting. The condo has a closed in garage, 4 blocks to beach and boardwalk. Close to supermarkets, drug stores and many eateries. Plenty of room for our family. This year Laura added more homely touches! It was a very relaxing vacation.

Jun 14, 2017
I appreciate your kind words and glad you liked the added touches. I'm always looking for more ways to make guests feel right at home. So nice of you to notice!
LWarmwate...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“2nd time just as great”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is our second year here and we are still in love with Spencer. Close enough to the boards and beach. All the things that make you feel at home. You can't ask for more for the price. We hope to make this a yearly visit. Thanks again to Laura for a fantastic place to stay.

Jun 14, 2017
Thank YOU for being fantastic guests! I love having families stay and get a charge of making Spencer as homey and comfortable as possible.
rmharris6...
Elmer, New Jersey
“Relaxing Getaway”
Reviewed April 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed in this until in September and enjoyed it so much that we have already made arrangements to stay again this year. The owner is very accommodating and a measure to deal with.

Jun 14, 2017
Thank you very much! Since this is only my second year owning Spencer, I'm just now learning the joy of having guests return here. You're welcome any time, and you, too, are a pleasure to know.
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Feb 25, 2017
Thank you so much. It was a true pleasure to connect with you. I couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your time away from the day-to-day with family and friends. You're welocme back anytime!
Flyer6662...
“Great Place to stay”
Reviewed September 28, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Could not ask for anything better. Laura had every thing u need close to the beach n boards Love to go back

Traveling group: Extended Family
Oct 2, 2016
Thank you! I want my guests to feel they have all the comforts of home and I'm so glad you did. I'd be happy to host you any time.
Sandra G
WillowGrove
“Wonderful vacation family condo to rent.”
Reviewed June 10, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Spencer was a home away from home for our family vacation.
Beautiful condo, close to everything.
Walking distance to the boards, beach and restaurants.
Looking forward to re-renting!
Thank-you, Laura, for opening your house of paradise for others to enjoy!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendlyness of the owner, Laura.
Liked least: Nothing.. All was good.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 5, 2016
Oh, Sandra, your sweet words really touch my heart, and reaffirm my thinking that sharing Spencer with others is the way to go. Many families and groups of friends have enjoyed their time here. I'm doing my best to keep that "tradition" going.

Laura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing