“Service Not so great”
Review of The Purple Jalapeno - CLOSED

The Purple Jalapeno
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Great Burrito's , Taco's & more ! Featuring Out door seating and fully Air conditioned dining room. Sit back , relax and enjoy some great healthy food.
“Service Not so great”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Went here as we passed this place and my wife and kids were in the mood for Mexican food. Service was slow as we waited over 7 minutes before anyone even noticed us and they were not busy. Waitress seemed nice when she finally came over. The place was clean and the decor is nice. The food food including the nachos for the appetizer all came out at the same time. Why have appetizers if it is served with the main course: either the appetizer or main dish will be cold. We also had to ask for utensils. I had the cheesesteak rill which was very tasty. The nachos were also good. My wife had the barbecue burrito which she said was good. Kids also liked their kids menu burritos. One Waitress who was either on break or done her shift was sitting at a table and talking on her cell phone with the speaker on..very annoying.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Mouth Watering!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Me and my buddies went to eat a purple jalapeño and let me tell you the best food ever! I got the shrimp burrito and it was delicious I would recommend this to everyone there a great atmosphere and great food what else can you ask for and out waitress was kind and friendly I love this place!

Visited August 2014