“Boardwalk is Great Fun, but be ready to mortgage the house!”

Morey's Piers and Beachfront Water Parks
Ranked #2 of 38 things to do in Wildwood
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Morey’s Piers, located on the boardwalk in the Wildwoods, New Jersey is a classic seaside amusement park, family owned and operated since 1969. Voted the second best seaside amusement park in the world by Amusement Today, Morey’s Piers has over 100 rides and attractions spanning over eighteen acres along six beach blocks and includes three amusement piers and two beachfront waterparks. Convenient to the major population centers of the Northeast, yet a world apart, Morey’s Piers along with Morey Resorts combines the pure joy of an amusement park, the sights and sounds of a classic boardwalk, outstanding accommodations, together with the rhythm of beach life. Visit them at Surfside Pier, featuring the Ocean Oasis Waterpark and Beach Club at 25th Avenue, Mariner’s Landing Pier, featuring Raging Waters Waterpark at Schellenger Avenue, and Adventure Pier at Spencer Avenue.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We recently visited the Wildwood Boardwalk & the Morey's Piers. Now, I grew up in Philly & spent all my summer's down in Wildwood & I understand that times change & things get expensive, but these three pier's are OUTRAGEOUS! It's bad enough that the all-day pass/band is $50.00, but about a third of the rides are not covered by the pass/band & are extra fees! While my 9 year old & his friends, (a fellow 9 year old & an 11 year old), had a blast, there were a few rides they wanted to get on. I told them that I was not spending more money on rides that SHOULD have been included, so they were a bit bummed. I realize that "tourist" areas are more expensive, but C'MON! The only saving grace of the day was the relative inexpensiveness of the food & drink on the rest of the Boardwalk. If this had been an amusement park, (like Six Flags), you'd be stuck paying $4.00+ for a bottle of water or soda & have nowhere to go, as they have you "trapped"! At least there were cheaper places to eat & drink. When I was growing up, there were 5 separate piers that were fun & enjoyable & each offered different rides & attractions. Now that there are only 3 piers, (all owned by The Morey's Pier Corp), they have you "over a barrel" when it comes to rides. I'm not saying It's my last visit to Wildwood, but it's the last one for a while!

1  Thank Peter K

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Had not been here for over 25 years. Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks is the classic seaside amusement park located on the Wildwoods' boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey. The park being family owned is clean, no-smoking areas enforced. Not too pricey and lots of stuff to do

2  Thank kenzahl
Reviewed August 26, 2012

While I have to say my favorite roller coaster here is the wooden one, the rides are pretty cool. A family can spend a couple nights riding all of the rides between the three piers. The best bet is to buy one of the packages they have to offer because it again is a little pricey but fun!

1  Thank Craig K
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Bunch of fun rides and thrilling coasters. They really utilize space well as the waterparks were jam packed with nice variation of slides. My son and I had a blast and cooled off on a hot day. We loved this place, well worth the money.

1  Thank milliegene
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My children loved it, I have a 3, 10 and 12 year old and we had a blast. Just a great place for family.