“Great Service & Great Staff”

Riviera Resort & Suites
Ranked #7 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Stayed at the Riviera for a week, great location right off the boardwalk and beach, which was very handy with a 4 year old, The Hotel was room was clean, and the pool area was as well. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel, I've stayed at a lot hotels on the island and would come back here year after year. Thanks for the great Vacation!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed June 18, 2010

We had the pleasure of staying at the Riviera Resort Motel on Memorial weekend. The location was perfect. My kids are teens and they had a ball at the water park, the ocean and the great heated pool at the hotel. We were in the heart of the town and within walking distance to everything we wanted to do. The Wildwood boardwalk has the best rides on the east coast and the pizza, I prefer Macks, is the bomb. The staff at the hotel is family and they treat everyone there like they are royalty. I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to go to Wildwood this summer. And the town is in better condition than I remember too I felt safe to let my kids go on the boardwalk alone.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I'm really not sure what to say, other than our stay was extremely enjoyable! The rooms were spotless, the staff was attentive to our needs, & always available. We chose the Riviera Resorts because of it's proximity to the beach (right across the street), and on the recommondation of a friend. We could not be more pleased, & will back much more often!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2010

I have been going to the Riveria Resort Motel for about 6 years now, every September. I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff, the building, the location, the cleanliness. This past Fall I needed to use a Fax Machine. The staff bent over backwards to help me with the emergent situation. I am forever grateful. I will keep going back to the Riviera until I am old and gray. This place is the best for couples, families, or even solo vacationers.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2009

The moment my parents and I walked into the front office of the Riviera Resort Motel to check in I knew that our stay was going to be a pleasant one. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable on the area; letting us check in early and suggesting great restaurants for our picky appetites. Our room located on the third floor adjacent to the sun-deck was the perfect size and spotless. The room’s balcony which faced the side street and part of the boardwalk was a nice touch especially for people watching day or night. The hotel’s pool with its surround sound music set @ a comfortable volume was enjoyable and well maintained. Parking @ the resort was not an issue and due to the resort’s prime location my parents and I were able to easily walk everywhere. The Riviera is a great place for a simple yet comfortable family get-a-way and will definitely go down as a resort to repeat!

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed August 28, 2009

I was very nervous booking a trip to Wildwood with my family. I have not been there in almost 20 years when it was starting to fall apart and I was a partying teenager. My husband and I really wanted to take a mini vacation with our 14 month old daughter. I had no idea where to stay. After reading all of the reviews on here, I decided to try the Riviera, and I am glad I did. Great location, very clean, nice pool, excellent customer service. I thought the parking was a little rough, but I can overlook it to stay here. Room was a tad smaller than I thought it was going to be but again, it was perfect for us. We really didn't spend that much time in our room anyway. We are looking forward to going again next year!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2009

Just got back from a 2 day stay at the Riviera Motel in Wildwood (first ever visit) with my 12 y/o son. Picked this motel after reading all the reviews online. Would highly recommend, and will definitely be staying here again in years to follow. Motel very clean and well attended to. Room slightly small with 2 double beds, but it met our needs perfectly. Beds were comfortable. Pool was great - watched staff clean it daily. Motel was right across the street from the boardwalk but we weren't bothered by any noise. Lots of free (shaded!!) parking available. Staff very friendly at the front desk. Convenient having fridge and safe in room.

• Stayed: August 2009