All reviews steam shower private balcony across the street ride piers perfect location cleaning service next year great room holiday weekend great place to stay full kitchen third floor coffee maker nice size last minute tram car morey's piers
Reviewed August 30, 2018

This facility has been operating for decades. I remember coming here as a young child. Now I bring my children here. My stay was good but would have been great had I booked in advance for a cheaper stay. The managers on duty Mike and John were very helpful and understanding of my circumstances and really accommodated my family and I. The price may seem high but it was very worth the peace of mind knowing that our health was not being jeopardized for someone else’s profit.

Room Tip: When you are with children get the two bedroom for some peace and quiet time. Otherwise any room will do.
Reviewed August 29, 2018

The room smelled, including the refrigerator. The bed was broken and the mattress was uncomfortable, the covers were dirty and there was no hot water at all. Wouldn’t recommend; the only good thing was that it was close to the boardwalk.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

These guys are awesome. Very hospitable. The room was clean, it’s a great location!!! They went out of their way for us. We were scheduled to come in after the office was closed. Michael and John made sure we had access to the room and parking. Thank you very much!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Management super nice. Maid horrible!! I Stayed with three of my children in their two bedroom apartment right in front of the pool. Rooms are pretty decent nice size beds sucked I had three TVs none of the remotes work had to have office fix them. On Friday when I came back from the boardwalk the maid was there I gave her a $10 tip and told her she could finish in the room she said she was done as I looked around I noticed she only halfway made the beds Saturday the roll of toilet paper on the toilet paper holder was empty we left to go out and was out for many many hours when we came back there was an envelope with a heart on it in her name for chips the bathroom was not cleaned all she did was put in fresh towels did not replace the toilet paper of course when we came back the office was closed so I had to go buy toilet paper she never even tried to clean the bathroom the floors the table in the dining room living room combo she never vacuumed she did not clean any floors once again she just halfway made the bed. There are hours listed for the pool but no one seems to abide by any rules because even after the rooftop and pool was closed there were still people using them which of course was right outside of my room and quite noisy. I don’t have a problem recommending this place it is in a great location but I would suggest that they monitor their housekeeping and their rules for pool and rooftop deck use

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

My girl friend and I stayed over night for the first time here. I recommend this place. Room was very clean. Management was very welcoming. The beach and boardwalk are a half block away. The pool is clean. They have a nice jacuzzi too. I will be coming back to this place in the future for sure.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple