“Classic car show”

Riviera Resort & Suites
Ranked #6 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Classic car show”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stay here, the staff is very friendy and helpful. clean and spacious rooms . And reasonably priced
and the location is excellent being close to the boardwalk . close to the amusement rides

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Benjamin W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Garwood, New Jersey
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We have travelled to Wildwood the same weekend for many years with friends and family. Returning to the Riviera is like being welcomed home. The staff go out of their way to make your visit pleasurable and comfortable. The rooms and grounds are always immaculate. The beach and boardwalk are just steps from your door. Rooms contain a refrigerator, microwave, kitchen supplies and most importantly a coffeemaker! This family run motel is first class.

Room Tip: Out favorite room comes with jacuzzi and balcony!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Peggy G
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We just returned from a mini-vacation in my husbunds hometown. We stayed at the Riviera Motel. Let me say it was like being at home. We arrived on a Friday night & were greeted with "Roar At The Shore" motorcycle group. We were a little nervous with the noise but Mike assured us that we would not hear anything. We did not. Our room was immaculate & very comfortable. All was provided including the filters for the coffee maker. The dishes were complete with glasses,pots,pans and dishwasher! We had a 2 bedroom suite that was large & plenty of hot water. We have already decided that next Sept. we will go for a month. The staff was so friendly. They even cleaned the windows in our rental car for us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Hats off to the crew at Riviera! Once again the staff has made my wife a happy woman and me a happy man. Our honeymoon started at the Jersey shore and each year we go back. For the last two years, our stay at the Riviera has been so enjoyable! This is always a great time of the year to hit the beach. This location is spotless, staff accomodating and centrally located. At the end of the day, we felt like family. Good old fashion service, attention to details and customer is always right policy never goes out of style.

Room Tip: Ask for Miss Beth.....
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

As a single mom I cannot afford a lavish island vacation or to even get on a plane and travel at all. Recently I had my second "real" family vacation with my girls. The first one was so great I returned to the same place. As I remembered it was just as nice if not better. I know and now am completely comfortable referring my friends and family there. This place feels like my home away from home. It's so clean and comfortable. The help could not be more accommodating. I will be booking my next trip back here ASAP!

• Stayed August 2013
Abingdon, Maryland
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I have been staying at the Riviera Motel for the past 7years. It was recommended to us by a friend. We have been extremely satisfied each and everytime we have been there. We stay several weeks each summer. We are treated like family by the entire Riviera staff. We are already looking forward to next summer there. The Riviera has to be the best place in the Wildwoods to spend your vacation!

Room Tip: Every room we have stayed in is wonderful. We prefer the third floor with a great view from the balc...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hazlet, New Jersey
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great family spot for our 3 kids! Owners and staff couldn't of been nicer and more accommodating. Would highly recommend the Riviera. Rooms are extremely well kept and modern. Two minute walk to the beach and boardwalk. This without a doubt was one of our best vacations at the Jersey Shore thanks to the Riviera! We have already told all our friends and family and will be back next year. Thank you Riviera owners and staff!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family