“"Best at the Jersey Shore"”

Riviera Resort & Suites
Ranked #8 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Hazlet, New Jersey
“"Best at the Jersey Shore"”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great family spot for our 3 kids! Owners and staff couldn't of been nicer and more accommodating. Would highly recommend the Riviera. Rooms are extremely well kept and modern. Two minute walk to the beach and boardwalk. This without a doubt was one of our best vacations at the Jersey Shore thanks to the Riviera! We have already told all our friends and family and will be back next year. Thank you Riviera owners and staff!!!!

1 Thank Rebecca G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I look forward to my visit every year!!! The place is immaculate and the staff, both management and housekeeping, are so friendly and knowledgeable! The property is a few steps from the Boardwalk and all of the sun and fun. I have referred family, friends, and work associates without hesitation!

Room Tip: Depends on your personal preference. I have had rooms that face the street or the pool and was plea...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank jus4meaka
Central, New Jersey
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We headed down to Wildwood for a last minute vacation and were lucky enough that the Riviera had a last minute cancellation and had a vacancy. We were very pleased the place was spotless and located very close to the boardwalk. We had the room with the king bed and large Jacuzzi bathroom. While staying at the Riviera you are also entitled to use the pool across the street at the Sea and Sun Resort, which is run by the same owners. The only thing we were wishing for was a heated pool or hot tub. We will definitely be returning to either of these hotels in the future.

1 Thank taxgirl66
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed here with my family and it was a wonderful experience. I would recommend it to anyone. The rooms were clean and they have the friendliest staff. It's right near the boardwalk so the location is great for the beach.

1 Thank 10krwilliams
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed here this year and once again had an awesome experience. Just cross the street and you are on the Boardwalk. My mother is disabled and has difficulty walking and the staff were so accommodating. In addition to the wonderful weather the staff (office and cleaning) were always friendly and greeted us with a smile. The rooms were spotless and cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis. The grounds were impeccable and staff worked around the clock to keep it that way. When you have a courteous friendly team, you set the tone for your guests. I was happy, totally relaxed and had an awesome time. If I could change one thing..... I would have extended my stay. I didn't want to come home. The Riviera works because the people there work. They have the perfect combination and I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

1 Thank Christij908
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I had originally scheduled a stay at a motel nearby and realized the second we walked in it was horrible. As we were looking through listings of nearby hotels with great ratings we came across this one. It saved the whole vacation and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had stayed in a cozy suite that reminded us of a nice apartment in the city, and allowed us to actually enjoy spending time in the room. The room was well-kept and clean. I would stay at this hotel again.

2 Thank Family-man193
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We love this hotel. The rooms are so nice and very clean. The staff are all so pleasant and have a wealth of information to share about Wildwood. Great location but not noisy at all. The pool is clean and there are plenty of chairs. We would go back in a heartbeat!

1 Thank janet b