“Great place to stay!”

Riviera Resort & Suites
Ranked #8 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed here with my family and it was a wonderful experience. I would recommend it to anyone. The rooms were clean and they have the friendliest staff. It's right near the boardwalk so the location is great for the beach.

1  Thank 10krwilliams

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed here this year and once again had an awesome experience. Just cross the street and you are on the Boardwalk. My mother is disabled and has difficulty walking and the staff were so accommodating. In addition to the wonderful weather the staff (office and cleaning) were always friendly and greeted us with a smile. The rooms were spotless and cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis. The grounds were impeccable and staff worked around the clock to keep it that way. When you have a courteous friendly team, you set the tone for your guests. I was happy, totally relaxed and had an awesome time. If I could change one thing..... I would have extended my stay. I didn't want to come home. The Riviera works because the people there work. They have the perfect combination and I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

1  Thank Christij908
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I had originally scheduled a stay at a motel nearby and realized the second we walked in it was horrible. As we were looking through listings of nearby hotels with great ratings we came across this one. It saved the whole vacation and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had stayed in a cozy suite that reminded us of a nice apartment in the city, and allowed us to actually enjoy spending time in the room. The room was well-kept and clean. I would stay at this hotel again.

2  Thank Family-man193
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We love this hotel. The rooms are so nice and very clean. The staff are all so pleasant and have a wealth of information to share about Wildwood. Great location but not noisy at all. The pool is clean and there are plenty of chairs. We would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank janet b
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here last August for the first time. The location is great and the rooms were nice. Staff was even friendly. However, the pool that they claim is heated, is most definitely not. We could not even get in the water, so unenjoyable. And the hot tub is the same temperature as the pool. When we mentioned it to the office staff, we were told all the rain Wildwood had seen in the days leading up to our vacation had caused the pool to be colder than usual. Fine.

This August came and we were hesitant to come back to this hotel because of the pool issue we encountered last time. Considering that my wife is almost 7 months pregnant, swimming was the main activity on our agenda for this vacation. When I called the hotel prior to booking, I specifically asked if the pool was heated. I was told yes it was and it even said so on the websites. So I decided to book 3 nights. When we arrived, we went to our whirlpool suite which was just as nice as the year before and then decided to go swimming. Once again the water was freezing. If your pool is "heated" then the temperature should at least be higher than what felt like 55 degrees. I felt terrible for my wife because it was very difficult for her to enjoy the water. Since the pool was suppose to be the highlight of our trip, we left the next day once we realized the water wasn't getting any warmer.

We won't be back. If we do decide to come to Wildwood next summer, we will stay at a hotel with a pool that is actually heated.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We've been to the Riviera three times now and we will keep going back. The staff is always friendly and attentive. You can't beat the location. And it's great for both adults and kids. We have been so happy during our stays that we are planning to go back again before the end of the season. Thank you Riviera! You've made going to the shore something my family and I always look forward to. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DanielPlanview
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was a nice little place. Clean room, pool and pool area. The staff was attentive and professional. Nice safe family atmosphere, and you can walk to the beach and the boardwalk!Good bang for your buck. I will absolutely be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family