Riviera Resort & Suites
$85
Sea Gull Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$72
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$49
Daytona Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$79
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$99
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$66
$63
Quebec Motel By-The-Sea(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$68
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$102
$91
Travelocity
$110
Travelocity
Le Voyageur Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$73
All reviewssteam showerprivate balconyacross the streetperfect locationride piersholiday weekendnext yeargreat roomthird floorfull kitchengreat place to staycoffee makerfridge and microwavenice stayrooms are cleantram carquiet at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have been staying here for the last 4 years. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The location is perfect in the middle just off the boardwalk. This motel is very, very clean. Reggie and Beth are so helpful with any of the questions you may have. They definitely go out of there way to help you. The other staff employed there are very friendly. I have been in a lot of hotels and this is up there with the most classy hotels. I can just say you will never find more friendly and nice people than these people. They treat me really good and make me feel special.

Room Tip: The Deluxe Private Balcony are really nice!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary Ann D
Reviewed June 2, 2013

It was our first time staying in Wildwood. Not knowing the area we took a gamble and were pleasantly surpised by the Riviera Motel! The motel was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and very helpful. If you want to be just steps from the boardwalk this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been going to this motel since 2008. It is a clean, quiet and the owners are so professional. The rooms are very nice and housekeeping is on the ball there. The view is fantastic. My little baby loves the pool. The motel is right across from the boardwalk!!! I would rec. the Riviera to anyone!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I promised Beth that I would comment on her wonderful motel. It's slightly pricey, but we really enjoyed ourselves. This is a real family place and only a tiny block from the boardwalk. Everything in the room was first rate. We brought our own coffee and filters and saved plenty on that. The motel and pool and fabulous: very quiet and no one bothers you at all. The staff is friendly also. My disappointment is the long walk to the water because the beach is so very wide. I didn't like the dark sand, but once in the water, it's the same ocean as I have been enjoying my whole life. The Wildwood Boardwalk is probably the best in the world. The water park is reasonable and great to do. Their are plenty of things to do and great places to eat.

Martin and Joanne Carman

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Martin C
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a great motel with a super location. The managers: Reggie and Beth are a class act. The housekeeping is great; always neat and clean. The suites are great if you're looking to save on some meals. Looking forward to next year's visit!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business