“Love this place!”

Ranked #15 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Beacon, New York
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Some of the nicest people run this motel. They treat you not only as guests, but like family. They know the area very well and offer great advice to plan activities. Excellent place to stay right near the boardwalk without being too crazy or loud. Nice rooms and the staff keeps this place super clean. We liked it so much that we stayed an extra night! It was a great experience at this motel and we will be planning another trip down here soon. There's a lot to do in Wildwood for everyone and I would recommend staying at The Riviera!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jonna605

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Newark, DE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have stayed at many of the hotels in Wildwood over the past 10 years. The hotel staff was the best I've come across. The rooms were very very clean and the location is perfect. The pool area is very nice!! I am hoping to make it back down to Wildwood before summer ends, and I will not stay anywhere else but here!

Room Tip: they have many different rooms available and also a sister hotel across the street. they have somet...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandiglue
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were unsure about staying in downtown Wildwood but we decided to go at the last minute and stayed at The Riviera. It's just steps from the boardwalk and beach but our favorite part was its one of the CLEANEST hotels we've ever stayed in! The staff was also very hospitable! We definitely recommend The Riviera!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Stephy1179
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been going down with my friends for the last 2 years. The entire staff from front desk to the cleaning crew are friendly, helpful and treat you like family. They always keep the entire property clean. The pool area is a nice place to relax and soak in the sun. It's a perfect place to stay if you are a family, a group of friends, or even a couple looking for a place to stay in Wildwood. Located a block off the boardwalk with many great dining establishments within walking distance or a short drive over the bridge to Cape May.

Room Tip: I've only ever stayed in the rooms on the ground floor. I prefer them because its easy access t...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Clifton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is a great little gem in Wildwood. Rooms are immaculate, beds are super clean and comfy. The staff are all friendly and quite helpful. The beach and boardwalk are just steps away. I would reccomend this motel without question to anyone looking for a care free relaxing weekend. I will definately stay here again!!

3 Thank Marianne C
Wallingford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We just got back yesterday and I had to review. This motel is awesome. Clean, run well, the staff is SUPER FRIENDLY. Nice rooms, great private pool and hot tub, 3rd floor observation deck. One block from beach and boardwalk, close to everything. Did not move my vehicle for 4 days. Will book again, that is for sure. They deserve their excellent rating.

Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family and my mother stayed at the Riviera July 22nd-27th. I have been searching for the right hotel for years, staying at the regular run of the mill Jersey shore motels some of which were pretty scary. This year I found THE hotel and will return! The rooms were gorgeous, clean and updated. The private balcony rooms were a plus. The staff, both the front desk and the other property staff were very polite. When I made my reservation I had originally booked a room for my husband, daughter and myself, then my mother decided she wanted to go and wanted a room to herself. I called back made her reservation, she just had to stay with us for the first night because there were no rooms available for that night. Very accommodating. Upon check in the staff was very friendly and personable, knowing it was our first time staying with them the gave us a mini tour. I have never had a hotel go the extra mile like that. The rooms and the property were extremely clean. I loved the fact that there was a little kitchenette are with a larger dorm type refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee maker. The Riviera was a home away from home! Planning on returning next year!

2 Thank mk6439