“Five star! Amazing!”

Ranked #8 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Passaic
“Five star! Amazing!”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I have been going to Wildwood for approximately 35 years (I'm 44 now) and beyond a doubt this is the ONLY place that I have ever been that I truly feel at home with when on I'm on vacation. I was LUCKY to discover this place five years ago and have booked with them ever since ( a week at a time). If they ever close, I'm done with Wildwood!

For those that don't like to read, let me make it simple...

Location: Right in the middle of all the fun and a matter of steps from the boardwalk... In the middle of the best ride piers and best restaurants!

Room: Clean (Immaculate), Comfy (like my own bedroom), a bright shore atmosphere! Great view!

Pool: Sterile! Quiet. Clean. Off the public path and private. Great whirlpool for aches and pains! Kids loved it!!!

Grounds: Amazing! Immaculate! The staff is s0 hard working but they LOVE working there, they told me personally :) Don't tell the owners tho, they might want a raise and avoid me in the future LOL!!!

Staff: Love them all! So helpful! Chinese at 1 am? They tell you where to go! Dinner? Kids? Just adults? They'll tell you where to go!.

If you're going to stay at Wildwood, this is the place... Enough said!

4 Thank DPJR341

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
nj
Reviewed July 3, 2011

We just got back from what was suppose to be a 2 day vacation which turned into a 5 day vacation. The hotel is great. (not to mention a half block from the beach and reasonably priced for a holiday weekend). The staff was amazing. Hotel rooms were immaculate. The grounds are immaculate. A friend of ours was staying there and suggested that we go there. When we first arrived we were greeted like we were family. We were showed exactly where our room was and given a few books which listed things to do, etc.

The hotel rooms were big and clean. Our room had a private balcony. While sitting out there one night we saw staff personnel walking the grounds of the hotel to make sure that everything was perfectly neat and clean. I was amazed. The staff at this hotel is on call 24 hours a day.

The pool is large and clean. The staff is usually walking around the pool straightening up, wiping down the chairs and making sure it is neat and welcoming.

If you are undecided about where to stay, this is the place to stay. Extremely friendly family atmosphere!. I would highly recommend it.

I cant wait to plan my next vacation.

3 Thank beth6742
North Arlington, New Jersey
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Hotel was nice, clean and constantly being cleaned and maintained. I have never seen a motel staff so keen on keeping its grounds so clean and maintained.
The rooms were clean.
We had a problem with our door lock and they were there within minutes to fix it.
We decided to extend our stay and had to move to another room. After the move we realized a towel was forgotten in our old room. When we got back to our new room our towel was already there.

Room Tip: No need they are very accommodating.
1 Thank arthurdent342
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This hotel was spotless, in a great location, and the best choice for Wildwood. The parking lot was very well lit and we had everything that we needed in the rooms.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank misty12317
Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I stayed here on the Sun before memorial day 2011. Stayed over night and was very pleased. the room was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. Was close to everything in the center of wildwood. Would stay here again. I stayed with my 9 year old son and his friend and my 18 year old daughter. Would recommend this motel to others.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank hunternhailey
Reviewed May 14, 2011

The best staff ever!!! I mean it! The place is very clean and well maintained! You can definitely tell that everybody is working very hard for us- guests!
Long story short you will have a good time in Wildwood while staying at The Riviera!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank butterflyMZ
Reviewed September 19, 2010

My family has stayed here for over 20 years. This is a family friendly
Resort. The rooms are beautiful and the staff are like family. The location is excellent-cross the street and you are on the boardwalk. Whether you want a room,efficiency or full apartment this is the place to stay!

• Stayed August 2010