“One more great year”
Review of Starfire Motel

Starfire Motel
Ranked #21 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Every year since 2009 my family has been going to the Starfire. This year, my brother's family came and I am pretty sure they will be joining us from now on. I have a little bit of OCD when it comes to hotel cleanliness and the Starfire surpasses all expectations. They have a nice pool and a grill that we use almost every day. The location is also not bad - right across the street from the beach and a couple of blocks from the convention center.

Thank you for a great stay and hope to see you again this summer.

Room Tip: Though the view is excellent all the way around nothing beats the view from the upstairs room. I sm...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Robert J
There are newer reviews for Starfire Motel

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place was the best. The owners are very friendly and they do make your stay very comfortable.The Starfire is a very CLEAN motel all around from the grounds ,to the pool and the room itself!!!!! Nice to have coffee first thing when we opened our eyes!! Across the street from the boardwalk and the beach. We will be back soon!!! Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Weez G
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Every year since 1995 our family & extended family meet at the Starfire to spend a week together. This year, there were 18 of us. Owners are always on site (what a great family & we always look forward to seeing them), rooms are immaculate, swimming pool is perfect, the location is ideal (right across the street from the beach & boardwalk just a block or 2 from Wildwood Crest), and there's a gas grill & picnic table. The Starfire isn't too big and isn't too small. This is the only place we'll stay. I know we're not the only family who returns every year because I recognize other guests from previous years and it's always nice to see them too. Hope to see you there next summer!

Room Tip: Rooms with queen size bed & 2 double beds have microwave ovens & refrigerators. There are e...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Dottie B
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I like to come here the owner are really nice and friendly they go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable its makes you want to come back every summer the rooms are very clean I come here every year and its the only hotel I will stay at its also close to the boardwalk

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank melodykimes
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have been staying at the Starfire with my family since I was 4 years old. The motel has a very nice swiimming pool, where I learned to swim as a child. The rooms are very clean. We stay there every summer. Now some of my extended family comes too. We have a great time in Wildwood.This summer my new grandson will come for the first time. I highly recomend this family oriented motel which is on ocean Ave...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank PaulaG608
Reviewed February 25, 2013

we had a great time. the rooms were very fairly priced. very clean close to the ocean. second floor has ocean view. grill for guest use. stayed at a few other motels but was not as nice as the starfire. will definitely go again. the pool was great. family owned, very pleasant people. very close to all activities.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
11  Thank luigi l
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The best vacation I ever had. My third trip there. Stayed in many hotels in Wildwood, this one was by far the best. The owners of the hotel made us feel like family. Rooms are spotless, the pool was nice and clean.

Room Tip: Ask for the second floor. You will have a beautiful ocean view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
11  Thank mhoffmannp
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
#14 of 75 in Wildwood
SeaGull Motel
SeaGull Motel
#3 of 75 in Wildwood

Been to Starfire Motel? Share your experiences!