“We loved it and we'll be back!”
Review of Starfire Motel

Starfire Motel
Ranked #20 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Franklin Square, New York
“We loved it and we'll be back!”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

The best hotel we have ever stayed in. Extremely clean warm and friendly. We have stayed at many different hotels in the are and have found this one to be the best by far.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank mhoffmannp

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I stayed last July and my Girlfriend and I had a WONDERFUL time! The view from our room was breathtaking in the morning. The place was clean (even by my girlfriends standards, and that's saying something), and the people were friendly. Most importantly, there were no obnoxious people partying. This is a great place to take someone for a nice fun, but relaxing time. In 2009 we went to Seaside... I'm sure we had Snookie living next door, this is not the party palace. There were lots of people there with their kids, and the place is like 5 blocks from all the rides, so it seems like a great place for kids...when we're ready. In short, I'm coming back this weekend on fourth of July!

Room Tip: Look for a room with ocean view
  • Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
9 Thank nizzbru
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Great location and friendly staff! It was very relaxing and I had an excellent experience overall.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
8 Thank dragonoftheblue
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 14, 2011

There is such a great atmosphere of family! perfect if you want somewhere safe, clean, and guaranteed to not get too crazy. It is right next to the beach, which is simply gorgeous, or you can take a dip in the pool!

It was the perfect place to relax with my friends and we all plan on coming back when we can!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
8 Thank Beansaregreen
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I've previously stayed in many hotels in Wildwood but our family decided to try a different pick this summer. Upon entering the Starfire motel, a family own place, we were greeted with a warm welcome. This place is in front of the boardwalk and there is a bike rental across the street, were my kids, wife and I enjoyed one of those 4 wheel bikes with the canopy on top. The convention center is only a few blocks away and there are a few elegant restaurants in walking distances.
The rooms are very clean and there is a barbecue next to the pool. I can still remember cooking some hamburgers and watching my kids enjoy the pool. It was truly a great experience and I am looking forward to returning this year. Thank you Starfire motel for making our vacation so pleasurable!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
8 Thank JohnStewart13
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Starfire Motel is very cute with comfortable rooms and a great location. Located near one end of the boardwalk closer to the convention center, it's just a hop, skip and a jump away from the water, but in an area that's not too crowded. The best part of the motel is the staff. Family owned, they really care about the comfort of their customers and will take care of you with a smile on their face. Friendly and fun, I would recommend this motel to anyone planning on staying just a night or a week in Wildwood!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
9 Thank adunn25
Reviewed July 2, 2010

This place and the staff are EXCEPTIONAL!! We stayed with 5 grands. Very clean, very convenient on the quiet end, near the beach with a beautiful ocean view, the pool is clean and beautiful, friendly people. There's a grill near the pool your family can use, really a nice place to enjoy Wildwood, a great value and a wise choice. We will come back.

• Stayed June 2011
9 Thank Gatorgalpa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
#13 of 76 in Wildwood
SeaGull Motel
SeaGull Motel
#3 of 76 in Wildwood

Been to Starfire Motel? Share your experiences!