“Location location!!!! And the best customer service”
Review of Rus Mar Motel

Rus Mar Motel
Ranked #25 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Just spent Memorial Day weekend at the rus mar! The motel is located right on ocean avenue across from the beach entrance ... We were looking for a place that would allow our 5 lb yorkie Lucy .. We were lucky to get a room ! Ed the manager is very accommodating and serious about customer service . I'm hoping to return again in the next few weeks .. I think I just found the perfect summer getaway . 5 minute walk to beach and boardwalk with views from the rooms !

• Stayed: May 2014
RusMarMotelMGMT, Manager at Rus Mar Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Hello Nadia thank-you for your kind words! We enjoyed having you stay with us and I know your pup enjoyed being on vacation as well! I see you are coming back in a few days so we will see you then!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We just stayed at Rus Mar Motel this past weekend for our anniversary and because I was running the Wild Half. Our pet sitter was away as well so I had to find a place where we could bring our two labs. After a search I found BringFido.com which lead me to Rus Mar Motel. This place is a GREAT find in Wildwood! Pretty much right in the heart of the Convention Center area, we could see the beach from our deck - we were right across the street from the beach and the boardwalk (perfect for my race location as well)!! The owner (Bob) and his son (Emile) were fantastic and sought you out to chat with you, any chance they got. My husband and I welcomed this and it just showed us that they care about their motel and their customers. Our dogs loved the place too, and they were so well behaved for their first trip away from home! There were 6 dogs total staying at the hotel and we heard not one peep from another dog (unless you walked past their room). I highly recommend Rus Mar Motel and we will be going back to stay, with our pups again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Karla K
RusMarMotelMGMT, Manager at Rus Mar Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed the place. Thank-you for all the nice comments you made about the Rus Mar. We strive to achieve total customer satisfaction for our people and our pups too! We work to maintain our 5-star rating from tripadvisor and listen and respond to every review. We are proud to have the cleanest rooms at the shore! Hopefully the next time you stay with us we can earn a five-star review from you! Be well and happy summer!!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

My husband and I love staying at THE RUS MAR. We were there last June and September. Bob the owner is so super friendly! All the workers are awesome and are so helpful. We are coming before Memorial Day as no one really gives you a hard time about taking your dogs on the beach.
If we can afford it we will be back in September, I'm going to start to save now!! This is the best place to stay if you have dogs, you and your pets will thank you for it!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michele B

Thank-you for such a wonderful review. We love having you stay with us. Our return customers are the backbone of our Rus Mar family. We hope to see you again soon. Travel safe and Be well!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed with our Pomeranian in June for a week. We were looking to see Wildwood for the first time and we needed a pet friendly hotel to stay at. I found a few hotels but all the reviews were bad, the Rus Mar had the best reviews. We now know why, it was clean, great staff, the rooms were just the right size, and they accepted pets. The staff was always willing to help. My wife and I always sleep on two pillows, I asked the manager if I could have extra pillows and he didn't hesitate giving us more right then and there. The cleaning crew kept the room clean and the towels fresh. The Rus Mar Motel is in viewing distance from the beach and the boardwalk. There is a great place on the boardwalk that is walking distance from the hotel that has a great breakfast. It's actually nice to be a little off the crazy part of the boardwalk so that you can sleep with peace and quiet, but for $3.00 you can take the tram to any part of the boardwalk. We definitely would stay at the Rus Mar again and I have already told anyone traveling to Wildwood to stay at the Rus Mar Motel !!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeremy B
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Staying at the Runs Mar again with my Beagle. This is a great place! Clean rooms, close to the boardwalk and a great staff. The owners take pride in their place and it shows. This is going to be my choice again next year!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Linda P
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My parents and I absolutely love staying at Rus Mar, the Owners are very friendly, go out of there way to help out there customers , very clean and relaxing. We prefer staying here over the other hotels .

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Rustysdesigns
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We just stayed at the Rus Mar Motel for one night last weekend (09/2013) for the Annual Car Show and North Wildwood Irish Festival. Our family of four and black lab had a great trip. The room was just all that we needed and being able to bring the family dog is just what we were looking for. The room was clean and came with microwave, coffee maker and TV. It was the perfect location for out visit for the Irish Festival and to Cape May Sunset Beach. We will be visiting her again!
Thanks Rus Mar for a perfect little getaway.

Room Tip: We stayed on the bottom floor, easier to unload car!