“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rus Mar Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Rus Mar Motel
You added Rus Mar Motel to your Saves list
Ranked #17 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
Franklin, NJ
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great location, right across the street from the beach and the boardwalk. Great staff, treated us like family. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Extremely clean rooms, very reasonable price and the best pet friendly motel in Wildwood!!. Convenient to everything, lots of restaurants, bars and stores. Definitely my motel when ever I am in Wildwood. Highly recommended!!!

1 Thank Lorena C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Burlington, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I recently enjoyed two nights at the Rus Mar. It was clean, comfortable and had a friendly staff. The price was competitive. For animal overs, the motel allowed pets so many happy residents enjoyed having their animals with them. The motel is just across the street from the main Wildwood beach in plane view of the ocean. Rus Mar is also near to the boardwalk. It is a great place, conveniently located. We plan to return soon!

Room Tip: Upstairs room #3 faces the ocean and has a great view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kim C
Bordentown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had a chance to stay for a weekend in June and loved it! Super friendly, helpful staff, super clean rooms, fantastic location right across the street from the beach and was wowed it was pet friendly!! Reasonably priced, convenient to everything, loved sitting on the balcony and seeing the famous "Wildwood" sign by the Convention Center. Couldn't have been happier.....would highly recommend it if they have any openings as they seem to be such a hit!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank MommaVickie
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was so happy to find a place to stay with my 2 dogs in Wildwood. Great location. I was so pleasantly surprised how CLEAN the room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. When I was out I ran into others that even mentioned how nice the people that work at the Ru mar are to everyone. The room was a little small but very clean and had everything we needed. I felt very comfortable and safe leaving my dogs in the room when we went out. Their were many other dogs at the motel which gave the motel a warm about it. The dogs and there owners made it even nicer to be around other warm hearted friendly people. I would stay here if I were a bringing my dogs or not. I think you should too, as long as they still have a spot for me. Lol! Have a nice trip!

Room Tip: I like the rooms up stairs so you can sit on the balcony with you dog and look at the beach. But the...
Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nickeda
Magnolia, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is the first time we stayed at the Rus Mar Motel. We will definitely be back. The rooms are clean. You can sit on the balcony and watch the beach. Great location. Right across the street from the ocean/boardwalk. All the people that work at the motel are very friendly and helpful. We are trying to plan our next trip and this is where we will stay. Can't wait to come back!!!! :-)

1 Thank stephanie d
Burlington, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We just stayed at the Rus Mar and had a marvelous experience. The rooms were so so clean! We were right across from the beach and spent the day watching the ocean. I never feel like i am at the shore if I can't see the water. If you want a clean place to stay in a great location check out the Rus Mar. They don't have a pool but like the manager said they have the ocean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Michael872
Willingboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed at the Rus Mar this July and it was a great experience. I was nervous because I saw they took pets and I thought it might be dirty. Wow! I could not have been more pleased. It was by far the cleanest room I ever stayed in. The tile floors were clean and the entire room smelled great. They even wash the comforters after each stay. Mine smelled clean and fresh. When I sat in front of my room I could see the ocean and I felt the stress leave! The staff is friendly and Ed the manager is always available with advice on restaurants or activities. I will definitely be back!!

Room Tip: Get second floor it is a great view!
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort
Riviera Resort & Suites
Riviera Resort & Suites
#8 of 78 in Wildwood
4.5 of 5 stars 283 reviews

Been to Rus Mar Motel? Share your experiences!