Rus Mar Motel
Lu Fran Motel(Wildwood)
$139
Skylark Resort Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$145
$99
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$259
Dolphin Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$128
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Casa del Sol Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$240
$140
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

Tropicana Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$146
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$183
$160
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Blue Palms(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$171
Daytona Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$169
All reviewsthe ownerdog beachview of the oceanthank godthe jersey shoregreat place to staybobvacationmotelpupcleanliness
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had a chance to stay for a weekend in June and loved it! Super friendly, helpful staff, super clean rooms, fantastic location right across the street from the beach and was wowed it was pet friendly!! Reasonably priced, convenient to everything, loved sitting on the balcony and seeing the famous "Wildwood" sign by the Convention Center. Couldn't have been happier.....would highly recommend it if they have any openings as they seem to be such a hit!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank MommaVickie
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was so happy to find a place to stay with my 2 dogs in Wildwood. Great location. I was so pleasantly surprised how CLEAN the room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. When I was out I ran into others that even mentioned how nice the people that work at the Ru mar are to everyone. The room was a little small but very clean and had everything we needed. I felt very comfortable and safe leaving my dogs in the room when we went out. Their were many other dogs at the motel which gave the motel a warm about it. The dogs and there owners made it even nicer to be around other warm hearted friendly people. I would stay here if I were a bringing my dogs or not. I think you should too, as long as they still have a spot for me. Lol! Have a nice trip!

Room Tip: I like the rooms up stairs so you can sit on the balcony with you dog and look at the beach. But then you have to do stairs to take dog out to pee. I still like up stairs.
Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nickeda
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is the first time we stayed at the Rus Mar Motel. We will definitely be back. The rooms are clean. You can sit on the balcony and watch the beach. Great location. Right across the street from the ocean/boardwalk. All the people that work at the motel are very friendly and helpful. We are trying to plan our next trip and this is where we will stay. Can't wait to come back!!!! :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stephanie d
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We just stayed at the Rus Mar and had a marvelous experience. The rooms were so so clean! We were right across from the beach and spent the day watching the ocean. I never feel like i am at the shore if I can't see the water. If you want a clean place to stay in a great location check out the Rus Mar. They don't have a pool but like the manager said they have the ocean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michael872
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed at the Rus Mar this July and it was a great experience. I was nervous because I saw they took pets and I thought it might be dirty. Wow! I could not have been more pleased. It was by far the cleanest room I ever stayed in. The tile floors were clean and the entire room smelled great. They even wash the comforters after each stay. Mine smelled clean and fresh. When I sat in front of my room I could see the ocean and I felt the stress leave! The staff is friendly and Ed the manager is always available with advice on restaurants or activities. I will definitely be back!!

Room Tip: Get second floor it is a great view!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple