All reviews the owner dog beach can't wait to come back cable tv mini fridge treated like family jersey shore thank god nice stay great place to stay bob pet motel boardwalk vacation linens pup
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed at the Rus Mar 9/27 to 10/1 with my Beagle Parker. We had such a great time! Everyone was so very nice and made you feel very welcomed. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. I love how it was close to many things and how pet friendly they were. Parker and I will be making plans to go back next year! I also want to thank Bob for giving me different directions to go home. They worked out really well.

2  Thank Linda P
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I went the 28th thru the 30th of September. This motel has it all. Bob the owner was super friendly and so helpful. The room was clean and fit our needs. We brought our two dogs (Layla and Samson) and they had a ball. We were able to take them on the boardwalk and on the beach without worrying that we were not welcome. We will be back again next year in June and September. There is nowhere else I would rather stay! Thank you to the whole staff at Rus Mar.

Michele

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MicheleB741
Reviewed September 25, 2012

A stay at the Rus Mar in Wildwood has become the highlight of our summer and a place to have a great vacation with our dog and still have lots of "people fun" too. They are always very warm and welcoming and every year we go back there is something "new & improved". It's always clean and the owner and staff are so friendly. The prices are reasonable considering how clean it is and how flexible and accomodating they are. They really try to make you and your dog feel at home. It's nice to call and speak to Ed the manager and feel like we are old friends catching up! It's a great place to relax or to people watch! and surprisingly quiet even though the boardwalk is right across the street. There's a great dog beach only 15 minutes away in Cape May-so we go there daily with the dog and he gets a good run and romp in the sun and sand. As we drove away this summer we were alreaady planning our trip for next summer!

Room tip: All the rooms upstairs have a great view of the ocean, boardwalk, and fun stuff on the street.
Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank jacquie c
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We just stayed with you and it was great!  We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw the difference in the room from last year (we had a tour of the room last year before any of the renovations were done).  The room was fantastic!  Anna and Kait were great too.  They were very helpful and showed us the framed dollar bill we gave you last year hanging on the wall - very cool!

Great room, location and staff, who could ask for more!

Again, great job with all of the improvements!  We had a great weekend!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed one night in the Rus Mar Motel in late August. We have our own place, but it was rented, and we needed just one night until we could get into our own place. We were so lucky to have found it, that they were willing to rent for one night only, and they were so nice about it too. It wasn't cheap, but it was really not bad for a suite across from the boardwalk that sleeps 6 (not that we needed it). When we got there they offered to take some off if we shut the door from the master bedroom and didn't use it, but it was too cute not to use. It had a small kitchenette with mini fridge, microwave and coffeepot. And they were extremely welcoming to not only us but our 200-lb. Saint Bernard. No pet fees and even though there are only nine units, I think at least 6 of them were full with pet people, who were so nice. There's no pool but it's right across from the beach, so who needs that, I suppose. (We didn't!) There's a full complement of cable TV and parking, one space per unit, and a place to sit out and watch people. Inside it is very quiet - we didn't hear anyone else or any other dogs!

Other people have remarked on how clean everything was and how nice Ed the manager was. I want to echo this! Really really great.

Room tip: It's on two levels, so if your dog doesn't like stairs be sure to ask for something on the first floor!
Date of stay: August 2012