“Rus Mar”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rus Mar Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Rus Mar Motel
Ranked #21 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Parkville, Maryland, United States
“Rus Mar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I needed a dog friendly place to stay at Wildwood NJ. ( Not many to be found ) found the Rus Mar! It was very clean - close to anything you needed. Just across from the beach and boardwalk. Management was great to us. Would gladly stay there in future!!!

2 Thank Regina Z

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Nottingham, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed with our dog. We had a top floor room that made it a little difficult to take her outside to potty. Also not alot of grass around had to walk her a little far away. The doors were thin and you could hear everything through them, including the other barking dogs..one would start they would all start.

The rooms are on the small side and it would be snug if you were there with more than two people. Overall it was really nice and the owner was nice too!

We would come back!

Room Tip: If you have pets try to get one on the ground level.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

WONDERFUL. I can't say enough good things about this hotel! Awesome, helpful staff. Clean, clean, clean. Great location. You never would be able to tell they take pets. Ed is wonderful. Very friendly, very helpful. We have found a new place to stay every year!!

4 Thank TerrieENJ
Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

From the first phone call, I felt this was going to be a great stay! I spoke with Ed; and we began to plan what I needed. My husband and I were coming for 6 days with 2 large dogs. I needed to do some work; so internet access was a must! Ed spent multiple hours to make sure that the DSL router was functional and even came in on his day off to triple check that I was able to log on. Whatever I needed, he, Anna or Kate was quick to get!

As for the accommodations... they are very clean, we know the comforters and sheets were clean, because they smelled so fresh! The tile floor made sweeping up a breeze, too! The mini fridge had a little freezer compartment, which helped me refreeze the portable ice squares I brought. I was able to put up an XXL Crate and still have room around the 2 beds in place. The shower was tall enough... phew! An added bonus when we came back to the room at night, was that my husband could access a specific NASCAR channel :)

Conveniently located across the street from the beach, access to the boardwalk was a breeze! We were also centrally located to quite a few restaurants and Ice Cream!!

When looking for a place to accept pets, I am often prepared to compromise on quality and cleanliness - even staff support; in order to accomodate my needs. What a pleasant surprise to not have to give on anything...a treasure of a place and extremely friendly and hardworking staff!

2 Thank farfadooty
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

After looking for so long, i finally found a dog friendly hotel not to far from north wildwood. Its on Leaming and Ocean called Rus Mar Motel. The rooms are as clean as could be and the staff have great hospitality. The manager at the motel was so considerate and took care of everything. He made us feel very much at home. The rooms were plenty big enough for us and our 60 pound bulldog !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

Even though we only stayed 1 night it was a great one! The service is excellent, the rooms had just what we needed and were clean, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

Our first trip to the Rus Mar was last summer, before the new owners took over. We had a nice time, but this year when we returned we were more than pleasantly surprised by all the wonderful improvements. We stayed upstairs, which is so nice to have the deck area to sit outside and enjoy the ocean/boardwalk view. Our dog also ejoyed eating out there! The room was clean and perfect for the 3 of us. The management and staff made us feel welcome and at home, and that made it very comforting when leaving our dog in the room for activities that he couldn't join us for. The area is great too-so many places to walk to, and dog beaches only a few minutes drive away. We hope to get back for a weekend this fall, but can't wait to return again in August! Thank you Rus Mar, Ed and Bob for a wonderful vacation! See you soon :)

Room Tip: Reserve your room early and explain your needs-they will try to accomodate.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank jacquie c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort
The StarLux Hotel & Suites
SeaGull Motel
SeaGull Motel
#4 of 76 in Wildwood

Been to Rus Mar Motel? Share your experiences!