“Great summer Vacation at the Casa del sol in Wildwood, NJ”
Review of Casa del Sol Motel

Casa del Sol Motel
Ranked #26 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed September 1, 2009

hi leslie,just frank &"tara-mia" DiMarco here to thank you for a great,memorable stay at the motel. it was all it was said to be, most pleasurable, comfortable, and well run. you run a tight ship there. we love wildwood, and the stay at your motel made us like it much more. i will refer my friends and family to take a stay there whenever they are in that area. i must also thank you for the help getting a room the night we were being early. if not for you, we h ad been sleeping in the car until"checkin"time. my d aughter was so tired, and when you helped with the room at the"knolls", she was very relieved,and much happier as she knew the place from last year. the manager there(jeff) was of utmost help also. i only get one vacation a year with my children, but if by some chance i can get more time away, we will definitely be at the"CasaDelSOl".. that i can assure you. if by any chance you could tell me a mail address for the"KNOLLS", i would like to thank the manager(jeff) for his kindness and hospitality, as we didnt get time to stop and give him our thanks. pleae remember one thing. you are an excellent lady, and surely fit the job as"management" we hope to see you again, our thanks... "frank &"tara-mia" DiMarco .

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed August 10, 2009

My husband and I decided to get away on the last minute (day before). We called about 10 different places and then found a room at a reasonable rate at this place. We called on a Friday afternoon looking for a room for that Saturday and Sunday night. The front desk person, Leslie, was very friendly. We just hoped that the reviews we read here would be accurate for our last minute trip. I am happy to report that they were accurate. The room was small but fine for a family that does not spend much time in their room. The pics looked like the motel. The room was very clean, smoke free, and passed our rating. The only complain I would have is that in our first room we were adjacent to the room next door with a locked door. I assume this is for families that request adjacent rooms. We were able to hear the people next door and I am sure they heard our two year child. Other than this which was corrected by moving our room; no complaints. We even requested to move our room on Sunday morning for another room. Front desk was helpful and glad to help. This is a family friendly motel. The motel is located right behind the boardwalk. That was wonderful!!! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2009

I have been to this hotel 2 years in a row. I first went last year for a car show and had a great room on the corner of the building. They also remembered who I was and called me before the car show this year to see if I would like to book a room again and even allowed me to get the room I had last year. I have found that this hotel is a pleasure. I recommend this hotel and will continue to use them.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2009

Twice a year I meet friends for the Car Shows. We always stay at Casa. Twice a year for the last 15 years. Even after the car show moved the route for the Cruise, we all stayed. It's like old home weekend. The staff is friendly and adress any concern that may arise promptly and professionally. They have recently redone the rooms. New tile floors, bedding,A/C, curtains and much more. How nice is it for the little ones to get to the Boardwalk without having to cross a busy street. Sitting on the deck in the evening is very relaxing. I have always enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2009

this motel was very nice ,bright friendly staff and a great pool and a nicce bbq grill to cook on outside

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2009

The hotel is geared toward families. The rooms are clean and newly renovated. The room rates are reasonable.The staff is friendly and personable. The boardwalk, amusements and beach are just steps away.They have a nice pool and a patio with barbeque grills where your family can relax and cook out instead of having to dine in restaurants all the time. This was my family's third stay with this hotel and is our first choice everytime. The location and hospitality can't be beat.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Great location, just steps away from the beach and boardwalk. Friendly staff We have a great time there. I will return to Casa Del Sole every summer for my vacation.

• Stayed: June 2009