“Delicious Drinks”

Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner Garfield & Pacific
Transit: N/A
Description: Freshly made authentic Mexican American cuisine... and the most extensive tequila and margarita menu at the Jersey Shore!
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“Delicious Drinks”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I visited Juan Pablo's for a cocktail. The bar and restaurant were very busy. My only gripe is that when I ordered a Key Lime Pie martini, the bartender told me he did not know how to make one (even though it is on their drink menu) and sent me to the other end of the bar to speak with another bartender. I thought that was odd and quite unprofessional but I guess not all restaurants properly train their staff. This would have been a five star review had the management taken them time to set their staff memebers up with the knowledge needed to prepare advertised cocktails. Once I actually got my drink it was delicious.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TinaWolfschmidt

Clayton, North Carolina
“good place to party or bring family”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

the food is good and prices are fair. the drinks are made to order and well worth the price. our waiter, oliver, was very attentive and we enjoyed our time spent speaking with him. i recommend this bar to all .

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank moebbc
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“too pricey for mexican”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The food here was good.. nothing out of this world. My fiance and I shared an appetizer and each had an entree and a 2 drinks. Our total was almost $200. Mexican food is not that expensive and no matter how much you dress it up I can't justify spending that amount of money on rice and refried beans. The food was good and the drinks were delicious, but lets call this what it really is and that's a jazzed up Taco Bell.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank lisa4513
“Good experience”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

I came here a friday night with some of my girlfriends and we had a great time. We had some great margaritas and appetizers. The spanish calamari was my favorite!!! Definitely recommend :)

Washinton Township
“Not good experience”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Expensive, Food order came out totally wrong, slow service ( place was empty), fajita was the worst I have ever had . Will not go back.

Visited September 2012