“Great service”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner Garfield & Pacific
Transit: N/A
Description: Freshly made authentic Mexican American cuisine... and the most extensive tequila and margarita menu at the Jersey Shore!
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The food was good as well the drinks. Our service was great, and the food was served quickly. I do feel the food was expensive for what you got, but that's how every place is in Wildwood.

1  Thank lovelyRN4
juanpablo3801, Manager at Juan Pablo's Margarita Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Hello,
Thank you for coming in, I am so glad you enjoyed everything. You did bring up the price so I just wanted to let you know we do have a constant battle between keeping the pricing family friendly without sacraficing the quality of our food. In this economy it is quite the struggle. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Wildwoods. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Wonderful food, crazy drinks and a great atmosphere! Have a great time!

1  Thank mangonewjersey
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My girlfriend and I went to juan Pablo's on June 28th and had a great time! the food was very good and the customer service was delightful. If i had to recommend anything i would get the crab chips as an appetizer, they were especially delicious. But to top off the night my girlfriend and i split a fried Oreo desert the was out of this world! Overall Juan Pablo's would be a great place for anyone to go to. I will be back over there many times by the end of the summer.

2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Went to Don Pablos the week of June 28, 2012. Heather D. the waitress was great. She suggested the Chicken Fajitas. The Fajitas was a great suggestion. Nice atmosphere - exotic Margaritas!!
Dr. James P. Carr - Pittsburgh, Pa

1  Thank James C
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My wife and I went to Juan Pablo’s on June 30, 2012 for the first time and this place is awesome! As soon as we walked in the staff and management greeted us making us feel extremely welcomed. Our waiter Chris was very nice and personable along with the other staff members. The manager Oliver was also very nice and personable with us and all of the other customers. The food here was the best Mexican food I've ever had in my life including the restaurants in California. I had the Tamale platter the tamale was made perfectly not too much or too little corn masa and the pork inside it was delicious. My wife had the Grilled vegetable quesadillas it was also a delicious with plenty of vegetables and cheese inside it. Then we ended our dinner by splitting a dessert. The Butterscotch Bead Pudding was so delicious that I came back that same night and bought another one. My wife and I were so impressed with the customer service and the food that will be coming back and will recommend Juan Pablo's to everyone. Thank you for a wonder experience.

2  Thank MrTDog