“Flying Like a Bird”

Hang Loose Parasail
Ranked #4 of 10 Tours in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Hang Loose Parasail is a fully insured and licensed parasail company offering an exhilarating adventure in a safe relaxed atmosphere. We serve the towns of Stone Harbor, North Wildwood, and Wildwood NJ.
North West Jersey
“Flying Like a Bird”
Reviewed June 27, 2009

like nothing i've ever done before---the most quiet free feeling--would recommend it to everyone--the only thing i can suggest --wear tight shorts when they dip you---cause i gave a few people too much of my rear view --thanx again guys---JANET

nj
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“out of body experience”
Reviewed September 16, 2008

i am deathly afraid of heights, but once i came to terms with it, the quiet, sights, and lack of sound, except the wind, were unbelievable!

i was very impressed by capt. j.r.'s attention to the relationship with the boat, wind, and especially the flyers. he had amazing control of the situation.

i highly recommend this company and parasailing!

terri amig
cape may court house, nj

1 Thank nightsky6755
Philly
“I Love Hang Loose Parasail in wildwood”
Reviewed April 7, 2008

Simply Awesome Time. Will do again next year. Recommended.

cape may
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Everyone should try parasailing!”
Reviewed February 24, 2007

My husband and I and our two teen age kids went parasailing with wildwood parasail [--]. We had such a great time! My husband was a little apprehensive about going 500 feet up into the air but as soon as we got on the boat it was obvious that safety was a big concern. My husband and I were in the air for fifteen minutes or so but it only felt like seconds. The view was incredible and the ride was so smooth and peaceful! After our trip our two children went up, and also took a few dips on the way in. Everyone should try it! One word of advice: we had to wait 3 days to get a spot on the boat so call early.

5 Thank rockout