“The best experience ever!!!!!”

Hang Loose Parasail
Ranked #5 of 11 Tours in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Hang Loose Parasail is a fully insured and licensed parasail company offering an exhilarating adventure in a safe relaxed atmosphere. We serve the towns of Stone Harbor, North Wildwood, and Wildwood NJ.
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Crew was very nice and professional.
I can't wait to go back and do it again.

1  Thank kyms777
There are newer reviews for Hang Loose Parasail

Reviewed August 10, 2011

So mcuh fun!!! Staff was comical and answered any questions. The boat ride was smooth and we went on a stormy day. They make your first time amazing spend the extra $ and have them take videosd and pictures They do an amazing job. The ability to be dipped is great and they even provide towel( they did on our ride)! The workers are very knowledgeable I will be using their company again this year... did I mention they poll the boat to decide if you are going to wildwood or cape may. As I stated earlier my day was before a huge storm and cape may waters were less choppy so we took cape may but my family and i are going to return and go on the wildwood side!! enjoy your parasailing adventure!!

3  Thank cutie1919
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Had a great experience with Hang Loose. Nice length boat ride, an the crew was extremely friendly and explained everything simply. The serenity you feel up there can't be explained. The dips at the end (and we even had one or two in the beginning!) were super fun.

Pay the extra money and have them take pics. They do a good job with them and they even get some video!

3  Thank perry1217
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Wear a bathing suit and go for "The Dip". Pay the extra $$ and have the crew take video and pictures of your trip. They did an awesome job!

2  Thank Tammy D
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Hang Loose is a neat parasailing company. I took my fiance with me, she was uncomfortable with the thought of parasailing but decided to come anyway. After just a few minutes on the boat with the crew, she was comfortable with the idea. They were a lot of fun, extremely professional, and ready to answer any questions we had. The experience goes by really quickly, but even when you're not in the air its a blast being out on the boat.

2  Thank DroogieNick