“Great place to vacation”

Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort
Ranked #28 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This Hotel was the best, the Manger Denise was great and the staff are very friendly. Clean rooms just a nice place to vacation with family. I'm sure we will go back !!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank smile003
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thankyou for all your kind words, we think it is great here as well. We really look forward to having you back in 2013 and can't wait to see you again.
Thanks
Denise

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We had a great time here! The rooms were clean and the management was extremely friendly. Great location too! Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ray1213

Thankyou so much for writing that we are a Great Hotel it is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you this year.
Thanks
Denise

Reviewed July 19, 2011

I was not going to post this but the owners are denying that they have any and I saw them and took pictures! They had one on the bed and then in the soap. Be careful if you go here and check the rooms! I was in the 300's.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank gross33
denisepalek, Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

We are very sorry about Ms Gross33’s experience at the Esplanade Suites. Bed Bugs are a bad thing under any circumstance. In the case of this guest, after a 6 day stay she checked out and presented the desk clerk with a ‘bug’ in a bag and announced that we had bed bugs. We immediately got into the room and stripped it completely. As all of our beds are protected by special covers, there were no bed bugs on the beds, nor in any of the linens, which were disposed of nonetheless. After our inspection, we had the professionals come in and they also were unable to find any sign of bedbugs. This sort of inspection examines every inch of a room as the bugs can hide anywhere.

As Ms Gross33 had not been bitten or otherwise infected by bugs during her 6 day stay our assumption was that whatever type of bug she found wasn’t a ‘bed-bug’. In our business, we can’t afford to be casual or careless about this and we take it very seriously. Our deepest apologies to Ms Gross 33 for this experience and being unable to refund her request, as any type of bug in a room can be most unpleasant; we will continue to do everything in our power to stay ‘bed bug’ free.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

I would not stay at Esplanade Suites. We stayed a few weeks ago and were not happy with the way this property was advertised. This property is not family friendly. When we arrived at 2PM, we were greeted by several adult guests who were sitting and standing around the pool drinking and partying. This went on till 11PM. I called the office at 9:30 PM and asked if they could tone down the loud noise and I was told that per hotel policy, they could be loud till 11:00 PM. I told the manager that I did not agree with this policy but was told “Too Bad “. This is the way we manage our property. We paid $250 for one night for a room that was next to the maid’s closet which had no front window and the two other widows were frosted so you could not see out of them.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ARIZTRAVEL
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

I am sorry that you feel that we are not family friendly. I personally spoke to you at 9pm. Saturday evening and explained that i would ask everyone to keep it down and just told you that the policy's quiet time is from 11pm to 8am. and i would monitor them closely from them times for complete quiet. You explained to me that you were staying one night and sight-seeing in Phila. all day and wanted to get to sleep early and i understood how you felt. The group was very helpful when i approached them at 9pm. and asked them to turn the music and they were so kind and courteous they turned it off.
I did monitor the evening and everything was very quiet and i saw you in the morning for check-out and printed your boarding passes for you and asked how you slept and you responded that after you talked to me everything was nice and quiet, and i was happy for you being able to get a good night sleep after 9pm. and was more than happy to print your passes for your flight. Hopefully when your coming to Wildwood again for 1 or more nights you will stay with us again.

Reviewed June 24, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at the Esplanade Suites.
The suite was very nice and spacious, we had plenty of room for all of us.
Everyone was so nice that it felt like we were at home. I am looking forward to coming back next year. Denise is such a great manager and the place was extremely clean. There were dishes, cups and all of the utensils to use there, that helped a lot.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Wildman24
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2011

Thankyou for your kind words. Your family was wonderful and we know were going to get to see you again. We look forward seeing our NEW family back at the hotel again. I also can not wait to meet up with all of you and watch your son perform, this must be soooo exciting for you and i thankyou for including us in on this event.
Denise Palek

Reviewed May 27, 2011

Room was very spacious and clean. The manager Denise was extremely helpful throughout the course of my stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thankyou for your nice comments, but it is guests like you and your family that make my job very easy. You are all family now. I can't wait to come hear your son's band play locally in August. Again thankyou and the entire staff can not wait to have your wonderful family back to stay with us.

Reviewed April 25, 2011

I originally booked 2 nights here but Denise called me to cancel. However she found me another place! When I got there I couldn't find it. Then, due to some strange circumstances we didn't end up staying there either, so Denise called 3 other places to try to find us a room to accommodate all 4 of us. Wasn't easy considering there was a huge convention going on and most hotels in this area arn't open for the season yet. She managed to find us a small room with only one bed but she offered us an air mattress to take to this other hotel. She is such a doll. She was so helpful it was unbelievable. If I ever go back to Wildwood I will definately book a room here again (very far in advance and not during some busy convention).

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your compliments!! I think your awesome and can not wait until we can be of service to you and your family again.
Denise Palek