“Great food- fast and reasonable”
Review of Doo Wop Diner

Doo Wop Diner
Ranked #1 of 168 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Great setting for young and old, wide open and airy. 50's theme nice and not too cheesy. Great server, big meals, fast service, reasonable prices. Excellent spot in the middle of the boardwalk. Bathrooms needed a good cleaning.

Reviewed July 5, 2010

very nice,very cute,clean,nice food.only thing is the staff,there rude.

Reviewed July 4, 2010

if you are on the boardwalk and want to sit and eat, this is the place.

Reviewed June 27, 2010

My family and I recently visited this restaurant while on vacation. Our little one (3) wanted to stay in his stroller and eat. They found a seating arrangement that accomodated that with no problem. The waitress was very friendly as was our hostess. I ordered a sauteed mushroom,onion, & swiss burger with fries and a soft drink. (Standard fare). Despite a pretty good size crowd, it arrived quickly and was very good. The portion was much larger than I expected. Despite it being "just a burger", it was very good and I ordered additional to take back to the hotel room. My son was served a mini bop (burger), fries and apple juice. He wolfed that down which is saying something because he can be very picky when the mood strikes.

Loved the atmosphere. We sat by a framed advertisement for an Elvis concert in NY with a ridiculously low price by today's standards. It was a great conversation piece as well as a memory stroll for the older members in our party.

I recommend for good food and friendly service in a family atmosphere. Note.

Reviewed June 15, 2010

The Doo Wop Diner definitely caught the eyes of my friends and I while we were strolling down the boardwalk. We were looking for something other than cardboard pizza to satisfy our hunger.
The decor alone is reason enough to go in there. I never saw such a well-established restaurant on the boardwalk, it was certainly a nice change of scenery amongst the grease-pits around it. The place not only looks clean, but just feels clean too. My friends and I were starving, so we ordered an appetizer (the Heart Attack fries). Honestly, this appetizer couldn't have come out faster, nor been tastier! All of us at the table ordered one of their specialty burgers. In one word, delicious! They burgers were 8oz with the different array of toppings on them and I couldn't even finish it because I was so full. Also, our waitress was very friendly and conscientious of anything we needed. All in all, definitely satisfying food for a decent boardwalk price. Trust me, we'll be going back next time we're on the boardwalk.