“All good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 27, 2014

There is not much to complain about here. The food is good. Wraps, salads, burgers, sandwiches... I would order anything on the menu.

Prices are fair, service is excellent, location is very good for a family looking to spend time on the boardwalk.

It is not fine dining, but it delivers on what it offers.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

We popped in here based on a menu that my hotel had. The prices seemed about right for lunch foods, so why not? Well the prices when we arrived were $2 more than the menu at the hotel. Suckers! But we had already called all of our family and we're meeting here, so we sucked it up.
There were only men working when we arrived and they were closing in about an hour. They were very friendly, and took great care of us.
The salads were huge, worth every penny. However, the pork roll sandwiches were a joke. The thinnest slice of pork roll on a huge roll, it was ridiculous. The only thing that made it some what ok was that they rolls were amazing, but definitely not worth the price. My husband really enjoyed his burger though!
Overall, I would recommend this tiny gem of a lunch spot. (I hear they have great ice cream too!)

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Food was really good and cooked exactly as ordered. The burgers were great and so were the chicken fingers.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Doo wop diner is always a must go to place when i go to wildwood. Sure, they're expensive for a diner, but that's because their burgers are their speciality. Every burger I've had there is incredible and has a unique taste, and they're huge!

And lets not forget their amazing milkshakes! They have so many different flavours, including pretty much every candy you can think of. So many different ice cream flavours too. It's always an adventure coming to this place with different outcomes every time!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

The place was convenient to our motel room, it is very clean, everyone was very friendly, there was room to store our huge double stroller, it was very kid friendly, i felt very comfortable. The menu was huge, there was tons of things to choose from, the prices were excellent and the food was delicious! I would definitely go back the next time I visit Wildwood. Oh and their dessert menu and old fashion milk shakes...YUM!

1  Thank Heather b