“Burgers and MilkShake”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The milkshakes and burgers made us come back for a return visit and the atmosphere is awesome, especially for families!

There are newer reviews for Doo Wop Diner

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We went to Wildwood for four days and ate there 5 times !!Breakfast was the best ! I ordered a platter called ' THE KITCHEN SINK " and that it was !! I'm a chef and I think it was of the best breakfast i've ever had. My wife and kids were looking foward to going back there since we visited there two years ago. We met the owner and his wife who were very friendly and thanked us for comming. Service was fast even thro they get very busy. dont forget to stop by late at night and pick up some desert while walking the boardwalk !!

1  Thank 994billw
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I, along with a group of 10, ate at this restaurant twice in a weekend because we had such a great experience the first time. My expectations were very low, thinking we wouldn't be able to find good food at reasonable prices on the boardwalk, but I was proven wrong. From the attentive service, to the variety of food on the menu, to the generous, tasty portions of food, everyone one in my party was happy. The first time I ordered a chicken sandwich and the chicken tasted very fresh. I loved the french fries that came with the meal. The second time I ordered a salad (based on one I saw the first time I was there). It was huge and the ingredients were fresh! Finally, I was impressed that they gave my group a military discount.

1  Thank suzkal
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The Doo Wop Diner has excellent hamburgers and sandwiches. The ambiance with the "oldies" playing in the background really made for a great dinner.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Great food, friendly service and fir a board walk restaurant, reasonable prices. Portions are large. The throw back to the fifties works and we really enjoyed our visit.

1  Thank Chris S