“Best Burger in town”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The manager Steve from the Tropicana turned us on to this diner and we are thankful for his recommendation. The burger was juicy and girl serving us was cute and friendly. Ate burgers twice and brunch once.

There are newer reviews for Doo Wop Diner

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The first time i was here..the waitress i had seemed to rush me and my friend..The cheese steak we ordered seemed dry..but it wasn't terrible..I went again and got a huge spicy salad ..It was very good! my friend then got a Mexican wrap..excellent! The service was great that time also..It might have been a bad day. The atmosphere drags you right in! the uniforms are adorable! I cant wait to go back and have the salad again! It was delicious!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

i ate lunch in the doo wop diner the decor is very nice and is comfortable for a boardwalk restaurant the fries and fried chicken were very good. agood size menu at reasonable prices i would go again

Reviewed October 11, 2012

On our family vacation in Wildwood we were recommened here from the front desk manager, I think his name was Steve, at the Nantucket Motel. On our short 3 day trip we at the the Doo Wop Diner 3 times and stoped in once for a quick midnight snack. The facility is spotless and the serivce is quick. We got to know one of the servers, Patricia. She hustled all day long and made sure our food came out quickly. I'm convinced this is one of the best diners in Jersey.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The atmosphere was so frenetic and noisy but the food was good. Great view of all the boardwalk activity.