“Well..”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Wildwood, New Jersey, United States
“Well..”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The first time i was here..the waitress i had seemed to rush me and my friend..The cheese steak we ordered seemed dry..but it wasn't terrible..I went again and got a huge spicy salad ..It was very good! my friend then got a Mexican wrap..excellent! The service was great that time also..It might have been a bad day. The atmosphere drags you right in! the uniforms are adorable! I cant wait to go back and have the salad again! It was delicious!

• Visited July 2012

• Turkish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“doo wop worth the trip”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

i ate lunch in the doo wop diner the decor is very nice and is comfortable for a boardwalk restaurant the fries and fried chicken were very good. agood size menu at reasonable prices i would go again

• Visited October 2012
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the burgers and shakes.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

On our family vacation in Wildwood we were recommened here from the front desk manager, I think his name was Steve, at the Nantucket Motel. On our short 3 day trip we at the the Doo Wop Diner 3 times and stoped in once for a quick midnight snack. The facility is spotless and the serivce is quick. We got to know one of the servers, Patricia. She hustled all day long and made sure our food came out quickly. I'm convinced this is one of the best diners in Jersey.

Visited July 2012
Cherry Hill, NJ
“Tasty but noisy”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The atmosphere was so frenetic and noisy but the food was good. Great view of all the boardwalk activity.

• Visited August 2012
“Back to the 50's”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Excellent place food & servers will go back!!! Great milk shakes. Clean well designed & fought out. Took my family there and they loved it, good portion of food I had the doctors order awesome!!