“STILL GREAT!!! 5 STAR SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mango Motel

Mango Motel
Ranked #48 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
United States
“STILL GREAT!!! 5 STAR SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family is home from another great stay at the Mango. Kathleen the owner THE BEST!! . We checked in and and then I noticed our air conditoner didn't seem to be cooling down the room. I walked over to the office to tell her. Kathleen came over, took apart the air conditioner (I was impressed) and said it was broken and she got us a brand new one right away!!! I don't mean another air conditioner, which would have been fine, I mean a boxed brand new air conditioner. I was impressed even more!!

Kathleen really takes excellent care of the Mango and makes sure she does everything she can to keep her guests happy. Everytime I saw her walking around she had a smile on her face.

Everything was clean and in working order.The door had a lock and a chain. The "extra" parking lot is right across the street, we could see our car from the pool deck, I've parked further away when there was one big parking lot for a motel or restaurant. There is a gas barbque grill near the pool so we were able to save some money by not eating out every meal. My favorite thing about the Mango was the hot tub, Kathleen turned it on for us every day, as soon as we asked.

It's an older motel; if seeing a blue toilet, tub and sink is going to upset you (I loved it, so charming) , then this isn't the place for you. You can probably find a place with a brand new white bathroom for $100+ more a night then what you'd pay at the Mango. If you like a nice, clean, family run place, that's a great value and a great location then the Mango is the place for you!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank beachseeker2000

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I can't believe some of the horrific things people are writing about this place. My husband and I just got back from a weekend stay. Everything was clean, the guests were friendly. The Owner Kathleen was charming. She came around a few times a day making sure everything was alright and to your satisfaction. I even saw her put a new air conditioner (and when I say new, I mean still in the box) for a guest. How many places do you know that would go out of there way to do that. I Love this place and highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Teri E
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

It is an older motel, but it is very clean. There is plenty of hot water and good pressure! The pool and jacuzzi were very nice. The owners were very friendly and helpful. We would recommend this motel to anybody. It was a great trip! - Dan and Pat from Pottstown, PA.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pat C
Bridgewater Ma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

The mango/twilight motel is a perfect,affordable, comfortable place to stay for vacation in Wildwood NJ. The owners are great! They make you feel right at home! Maid service everyday. THis was my 2nd time at the mango and We will be back next year!! Thank you Kathleen and Frank for the wonderful week in wildwood!! See you next season! I will also recommend twilight/Mango Motel to all my friends and family! :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MichelleLeeE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Thanks for the hospitality. When all the otjers are trying to get you for every cent imaginable. Its nice to know theres people out there willing to work with you. Thanks guys wish you the best.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank hillsidepa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

If you have to spend the first hour of your vacation disinfecting the room it can't be a good motel... the carpets amd the furniture seemed to be as old as the motel... the bathroom had original dark blue fixtures in it... they just put a brand new 20 inch tv in there which was far too small for the room. Everything seem to be very dirty and very old... the door only have 1 lock and no top lock on it. So security was an issue also for us. Ownership was very nice and when we ask them to change something in the room they did... but there are about 400 other hotels in wildwood I would recommend you try 1 of the others

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank bd39sy1

Travelers are raving about these Wildwood hotels

Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

We would highly recommend the Mango Motel in Wildwood! We checked in on June 26, 2012 and were going to check out on June 29,2012 but we extended our stay 2 more days and checked out on Sunday July 1, 2012. Frank the owner was great he made us feel like family. Our room was so clean, and the beds were so comfortable! The pool area was clean and they had this patio area with a gas grille that you could sit and have lunch. We also like the fact that it was located a block 1/2 from the boardwalk and right around the corner were so many clubs and places to eat. We cannot wait to go back again! Anyone who does not book a vacation here is missing out on a great time.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 9 but I'm sure all the rooms were great.