“Wonderful!”

Ranked #5 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

We love vacationing in Wildwood. We usually stay in Wildwood Crest; this time we stayed at Sea and Sun. Great place to stay. Very, very clean. Nice location, can walk to boardwalk, restaurants etc. Staff nice and helpful. Highly recommend. Lisa, Pittsburgh Pa.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were there during Beach Blast weekend along with a majority of our soccer team and can say the last 4 years coming to Wildwood for Beach Blast and staying at a different motel every year this was by far the best. Great staff all around and they really take care of this.motel very clean by far the cleanest of any I have stayed at. Little strict with the rules but to have a place like that they have to just to keep the rift raft out. I had no problems with the rules nor did my family. Only minor complaint and not really complaint was that the beds weren't the most comfortable things in the world but they were beds. And wished the ac got a little colder than it did but I like sleeping with the covers so don't judge by my review. I'm sure everyone will have their pros and cons and those were mine. In all definitely would be back next year. Thanks for the great hospitality Sea and Sun Resort!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Goldrush81
abingdon md
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is the perfect place to stay in Wildwood NJ. Very clean rooms. Spacious rooms. I loved the fridge, the microwave and the coffee pot in our room. Beds were very comfortable. They keep the pool very clean as well as the entire property. The air conditioner cooled the room perfectly. We stayed in a pool side room right next to the boardwalk. We had a wonderful time. I will stay at Sea-N-Sun for my next trip. No kidding this is an awesome place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank sunweed
Bergenfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

This place is the best! The staff will accommodate you anyway that they can. Maid service is friendly and helpful. Hotel is clean. Will not go any other place in WIldwood. I've visited many hotel during the convention and mine was the best!

Room Tip: Any room is good. Our group rents out the whole hotel. There is no bad room. Rooms are bigger on the...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank freemidget
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at the Sea-n-Sun in early June. A great atmosphere, the cleanest and most spacious rooms I have stayed in and one of the friendliest welcomes outside of family I have ever received. Add to that the pool and hot tub - which while a little small were clean, and so very 'right' - no freezing, no scalding, just a nice relaxing set-up.

I know we'll be back for more!

Room Tip: The larger (2 bedroom) self catering poolside apartments are a little more expensive but are excell...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Shaun2453
Mt.Cobb PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

I stumbled upon this gem while walking around last summer looking to see if there were any decent motels still in Wildwood that met my criteria. And I'm embarrassed to say, I never noticed this one before. Granted, I stayed in the pre/early season, but it appears that they don't take anybody's b.s. and run a top notch facility. I'll find out later in the summer when I come back for my week stay. Too many of what were once fine quality motels in Wildwood have gone downhill due to owners/managers just looking to fill rooms with anything that has a pulse in order to pay the bills. Like to party? Blast what some call music (noise)? Yell and scream? This is not your place. Go down the road, there are plenty of places that will take your money. I stayed in the oceanview room overlooking the boardwalk. This motel is probably one of VERY FEW in Wildwood that has rooms where you can see the ocean and sunrise (partially obstructed by the amusement rides). Great view overlooking the boardwalk watching people who don't know you are watching them (and some characters too!). Probably the best equipped efficiency I've ever encountered in a Wildwood motel. The facility and rooms are clean and well maintained.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank thetanvanman
Glenside, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

Our Drumline and Color Guard participated in the NJA/TIA 2012 Championships May 3-6 and our parents group have always stayed at the Sea-N-Sun. Reggie was very helpful setting up our room reservations. This was my first time to Wildwood and I was impressed with the quick walk to the boardwalk and the convention center. Everyone who worked at the motel was friendly and cooperative and didn’t hesitate if we had a request. The rooms are clean, spacious and the layout was enjoyed and convenient. No complaints here and we’ll be back next year. Many thanks to everyone at the Sea-N-Sun.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business