“Really nice, really clean, great location”

Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel
Ranked #7 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Really nice, really clean, great location”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

This was our 2nd time at this motel. We stayed for 5 nights during the 4th of July Holiday.
The rooms are ultra clean , and the staff was really great. There is always someone available to suggest activities or answer questions for places to eat and things to do.
We can't say enough nice things about all the people who work there, they all do a great job and they are constantly taking care of the property. This is a nice place to vacation for families and couples. They have a lot of policies for the property, but I think thats how they keep it so nice!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Kingston, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 24, 2010

My husband and I had been looking to get away for a few days and this place seemed to be the cheapest we could find without being a dump. It was right around the corner from the boardwalk and a walkway to get onto the beach.
We stayed in a poolside deluxe room. The room was very clean and they had plenty of towels and washclothes.
Another thing I liked was that the mattresses and boxsprings had special bed bug coverings which made me feel good since there is a bed bug epidemic on the east coast.
The pool area was also very nice and we were able to use the pool across the street at the Riviera as well (they have the same owners). This came in handy because the Riviera has more lounging chairs to lay on.
The staff at the front desk was also very friendly.
A couple things I didn't like was that the TV was very small and there were only double beds in our room when we would have rathered one. My husband and I slept together in one and it was just too small and not very comfortable. Other than that, we had a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mpace2233
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
Reviewed August 4, 2010

This summer was our fourth time staying at the sea-n-sun. The location is great because it is right around the corner from the board walk, the rooms are nice, the staff are kind and helpful. Another great experience with our family and friends, we will definitely stay here again on our next summer vacation.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank Tonyc113
PA
Reviewed July 12, 2010

My husband, myself and our 2 year old daughter stayed in an oceanfront efficency for 5 nights. It was awesome. Big room, exceptionally clean, great view, great location, super nice staff, etc. I could go on and on. The only complaint I have is that the rooms are on the 3 floor with no elevator. The staff did alert us to this however when we made reservations. So its more me being lazy on vacation then anything lol! We stayed at the Riveria last year which is owned by the same people and loved them both. The only reason we chose the Sea and Sun was because of the efficency. It was worth it. In fact my mom, my aunt, myself and my daughter are going back in August for 4 nights!!! Can't wait!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Berlin, Maryland
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Close in proximity to the beach & boardwalk this quinticental Wildwood hotel is clean as a pin the staff is professional and the experience was just wonderful. I would not stay anywhere else. You can park your car when you get there and never move it until you leave. Close to all the in town restaurants and in the mddle of the boarwalk action this motel has well surpassed my high expectations.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ruth059
Springfield New Jersey
Reviewed June 3, 2010

Anyone who complains about this property was obviously arriving with additional people and hotel policy clearly states not to do this. Yes they have some rules and policies but thats what makes the place and clientel nice. If you want a place that is clean, well run with a location 2nd to none this is for you. I appreciate that they don't let it get overcrowded and yes there are occupancy limits on motel rooms. This is a great place for couples and families.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Clancey28
New Jersey
Reviewed February 11, 2010

As a member of the American Legion Saddle Brook Post 415, We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. The service, the accomodations are top notch!!!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business