“Awesome Location!”
Review of Ocean Sands Motel

Ocean Sands Motel
Ranked #38 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Loved how close to the boardwalk this hotel is. The room served it's purpose and my daughter's liked the pool. I liked how they had grills to use and tables outside to use. The downfall was the room was little small but served its purpose and I wish there would of been a coffee pot in the room. I would return to this hotel with my family.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Michele M

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I stayed there f or a family members birthday on a Friday check out Saturday because we found bed bugs the mateinence man came and saw it too...I was told that I would get a full refund of my money and I have the receipt I received half of my money on Wednesday...the front desk lady was very disrespectful I got hung up on twice and got told someone will call me back never received a phone call from No one I have pics and videos of the room and bed bugs all I want is my money back it's now Saturday and the front desk lady said that I will get a phone call on Monday this place is full of crap they have one person working all the time it took 30 min for us to get towels. ..why is there 1 person working on their busiest time of the year...I would NEVER stay there again in my life or death this was the worst experience I ever had and on top of that the ice machine charger guest for ice, no air conditioning in the small Kitchenette area

• Stayed: July 2014
13  Thank sawbreezy
WWCBeach, General Manager at Ocean Sands Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

We try our best to accommodate all of our guest. The guest was rude and relentless to our desk clerks. The Ocean Sands is inspected monthly by a professional pest service. The reviewer is flat out lying and and used this leverage to obtain a full refund from the hotel. Please do not believe everything you read. The Ocean Sands takes pride in our cleanliness.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Excellent deal if you're on a budget and just want to get away. Hand great time with my kids and my daughters friends. Everything was conveniently close by and the cape may zoo is only 15 minutes away. Pool was great and the staff was incredible. Everything we needed they provided. I will be going back in August thanks very much.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank traveese75
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Just stayed here last night. The place was clean, bathrooms were updated and super clean, and the woman in the office was incredibly nice. Couldn't have been happier with the stay. Accommodating to me and my friend who were just looking for a comfortable
Place for the night. Highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Desirae H
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Don't book this motel unless you are positive you are staying. YOU WILL NOT GET A FULL REFUND! Two months before my stay was supposed to be, I had an emergency come up and had to cancel my reservation. Even though I cancelled TWO months before they kept half of a one night's stay. I have stayed in many hotels and this has never happened before! I would never stay here due to this policy.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
9  Thank ganma185
Reviewed March 19, 2014

from the minute we checked in we were greeted by friendly staff and showed to our clean and newly renivated rooms, after swimming in a crystal clear pool, the staff brought us fresh towels, its literally minutes from the beach and boardwalk, very family firendly and awesome rates, i recommend this motel to all families

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Dianna F
WWCBeach, Manager at Ocean Sands Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank You for the response. Newly renovated rooms for 2014.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at the Ocean Sands. Steps from the Beach and even closer to the boardwalk. Clean rooms and helpful staff. If you want to be in the center of town and close to everything, Ocean Sands is the place. Going back in July. Fun and relaxing!

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Joe F
Lovethebeach3710, Manager at Ocean Sands Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

The Ocean Sands is conveniently located one block from the Wildwood's World Famous Boardwalk and Beaches. Thank You for your review! See you in July at Smitty's Parking