All reviews across the street room was clean convention center rite aid dunkin donuts key deposit car show would stay here again bedroom suite walking distance tile floors other guests perfect location cleaning staff full size great place to stay enjoyed my stay
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Great Place to stay at & great people to deal with been staying there for a few years for the Car Shows.Also close to the ocean & Broadwalk also walking distance for what ever you would like to do plus I love to deal with people who take care of any problem you have .

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

The Nantucket is a great hotel located 1 block off the boardwalk and 2 blocks from the convention center. Nice short walk to all the fun in Wildwood!! Rooms are clean and staff is very attentive. Pool area is nice and there is plenty of parking.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2018

We had the one bedroom family room. As soon as we walked in the room smelled like cleaning products and fresh linen! Full kitchen in our room was great- not a huge supply of kitchen utensils or pots but enough to get by. We weren’t there to cook thanksgiving dinner. I cooked breakfast each morning and had snacks and lunches like grilled cheese etc. the kids loved the fact that they had an actual queen bed instead of a pull out sofa in the living area. Also a couple arm chairs and a table and chairs. The one bedroom had another queen size bed and dresser and was big enough to fit our pack and play. We were right outside the pool area. Noise not an issue pool was closed 8pm-9am. Grounds extremely well kept with beautiful fresh flowers all around the property. There is a small bbq area with a grill and picnic table. My family had a little nighttime bbq, was a lot of fun. We made a plate for Alex at the front desk as he was extremely kind and helpful throughout our stay. Max and Elaine were great as well. I feel like they need a few more maintenance/housekeeping staff as the ones there were always running around very busy. Alex was running the front desk and also cleaning the pool. But nonetheless all of our needs were met and all the staff were friendly and helpful. Location is perfect-walking distance to beach, boardwalk, mini golf, park with basketball courts, rite aid across the street. We also rented bikes to ride on the boardwalk- the place was directly across the street. All for a great price! Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

So, first a little background about me. I haven’t been to Wildwood in about 15 years. So, when me and a friend decided to go, and book a place, I relied on websites, pictures and reviews, and decided on the Nantucket Inn.

Most all of the hotels are older, but that’s ok. I was looking for a place that was clean, and well maintained, and close to the beach/boardwalk.

Very happy at check in, took about 10 min to pay the balance and get the keys/parking permit. Very happy with the room, it actually looked liked the pictures online. (I booked a type c room). It was very clean.

Alex is the man, nice dude. Always there (he might have left for 20 min one day to get a haircut, but that’s ok, his haircut looked good)

Bottom line, it’s a terrific place for families, location can’t be beat, management and staff are top notch, from front desk to the housekeeper. We had plenty of towels, toilet paper, soap and shampoo provided. We didn’t use them, it was a planned vaca, so we bring our own.

I’m already planning on returning next year, but planning on booking their 2 bedroom room.

It was a very quiet and relaxing stay for us. We parked and were within walking distance to everything we wanted to do.

Thank you Alex, and all the staff at the Nantucket Inn.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Colonel B
Reviewed August 30, 2018

I enjoyed my stay overall. They always give the same room that I request, which is out of the way from the other guests. I stay here for a three day weekend once a year in August. The staff is great and always give me anything I need right away. I'm a good customer. The one drawback is that you are at the beach and there is always a fine sheen of sand on your feet no matter what you do so it's impossible to keep this fine sand out of the rooms. That is not their fault. It's a good place to stay.

Room Tip: I tip $5 per day, so it'sa fifteen dollar tip on our departure.
Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple