“Great vacation spot for all ages!”

Nantucket Inn & Suites
Ranked #16 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Every year me and my children stay at Nantucket Motel for a week. The service is excellent. The staff is friendly, accomodating and always go the extra mile to make you comfortable and allow you to enjoy a relaxing and fun vacation. My children love it and I love it. There is no other place that I would want to stay and I look forward to another vacation there.

Pauline Briscoe

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank PBFairhill

Reviewed July 20, 2009

Very good place to stay. Near boardwalk and quiet, service was exellent with helpfull tips for restaurants and things to see or visit in the area.Only few miles from Cape May.People of the motel makes you feel at home.Pool and area is very clean, no problem walking bear feet.Feel like home and enjoy your stay.We intend to be back next year.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TheBIL
Reviewed July 18, 2009

My family and I first stayed at the Nantucket Motel in Wildwood, NJ 16 years ago when my son was 6, and we are still making it our favorite yearly destination. There is a variety of room sizes to pick from. When he was young, we stayed in the standard motel room, and as he's grown and brought friends we have stayed in their large and small apartments. We have never been disappointed - the rooms have always been spotless, the pool is immaculate and the parking is covered and secure. We are right across the street from the Boardwalk and ocean. The management and housekeeping has always been helpful and respectful of our needs.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank tmo16
Reviewed July 17, 2009

We have been staying at the Nantucket for about 5 yrs.now. A couple of yrs. went back for a long weekend before summer ended. I would recommend this highly. Close to everything. Just across street from boardwalk and beach. Location is great. Management are great, very helpful and friendly. Rooms are kept clean by the friendly housekeepers. Pool and out side surroundings kept very clean. Great if you have young childern or teenagers... Great spot just to sit ouside your room to view the fireworks every Friday night. Highly recommended. Will be returning next year......

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank mir71
Reviewed July 17, 2009

I've been staying at Nantucket now for at least 13yrs consecutively. My sister and I have been taking my nephew and his friends there each year. I would never think of staying elsewhere and trust me her and I are very fussy with cleanliness. Steve and staff have always ensured that my stay has been perfect. Any little concern is immediately addressed and handled. The rooms are comfortable , clean with all amenities needed to ensure a comfortable stay. If it's something you need and it's not here, they do their best to get it for you.The staff can't do enough for you and are friendly,and very knowledgably of sightseeing and restaurants that may interest the guest. The location being right off the boardwalk is ideal as you can park your car and never need it again until you sadly have to leave. I could go on for ever, but I think you get the idea. It's a great friendly place and you know the Steve and staff's priority is to make the guest comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2009
2  Thank petticoatwriter
Reviewed July 17, 2009

We were in Wildwood for 5 days in June 2009 and evrything was perfect. The poeple at the main office are outstanding ,dedicated and very helpfull. I recommend this Motel in south Jersey

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank PappyMontreal
Reviewed July 1, 2009

We alwaysbook around 25 rooms each June for a service convention. I spend a week residing at the Nantucket .I find this motel to be a very clean and well kept dwelling . It is located in a great area of Wildwood , with easy access to the boards resturants and drinking establishments . Steve and his crew always treats us like a million bucks. I often stay there at other times and I have never failed to enjoy myself .
There are over 60 people in our group and they all enjoy their time at the Nantucket . We willbe back next year..

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business