“Excellent !!”

Nantucket Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Excellent !!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was our first year at this motel. We have nothing but good a experience this past week. Dave was very helpful with everything we needed. All the staff excellent and very accommodating. Great location right across from boardwalk. Rooms and pool where cleaned everyday. I would defiantly recommend this motel. We will be returning next year.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Donnavitalone

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Staten Island, New York, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My friends and I go to Wildwood every year on vacation. This place has been the best yet. Everything is very close by such as the boardwalk and Rite Aide is less than a block away. The management is extremely helpful and approachable. Being that there were 9 of us we were pretty needy with toiletries and towels and we were helped without a problem every time we asked for anything. They are also very very clean. The rooms were spotless and the pool is cleaned and filled every single day. I've never seen this with any other place, especially that we were there for 7 days. We would most definitely go back. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I recently stayed at hotel (Nantucket), July 11-14 2013.
I brought my own pillow (tempurpedic) and in all the hustle of packing , I forgot my pillow. I called at night (SUNDAY) when I realized I forgot it. I was told they would look for it on Monday. I called on Monday and they were busy, so I called again around noon and they told me to call back. I called at 4pm and they said no pillow was found. I was really annoyed that I know I left the pillow in the room and It was no longer there. That would seem like the maid service took it when they cleaned the room when we left, so I don't think I feel safe to stay there anymore if they would steal a pillow

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Vestal, New York
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Four of us stayed in a 2 bedroom suite in July. It wasn't ultra modern but very clean. Everything worked except for the toaster (which was replaced) and the Wifi. Noise level was not a problem. Everyone we dealt with there was extremely pleasant and helpful. The location of the motel can't be beat. It is close to everything. I can't say we lacked for anything during our 4 day stay.
I would definately stay there again and recommend it to my friends. Thank you for a great time.

Room Tip: Request a room on the second level over looking the pool. Less traffic in front of your room and gr...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cheshire, Connecticut
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our first time in Wildwood. We stayed over the fourth of July weekend in a 2 bedroom suite. The service was good. Dave at the front desk was polite, informative and helpful. He gave lots of details about where to go to get what was needed such as food, drink, and the local 24 hour Rite Aid nearby for everything else. He would be an asset at whatever facility he worked. Thanks Dave!
Our room was neat and cleaned daily including clean towels. Just the basics but not bad because we were there for the beach, boardwalk, and amusements, not for the accommodations.
We were lucky because our room was on the second level and gave us a great view of the fireworks without having to leave the property. We did leave the room at night anyway for the spectacular view of fireworks from the beach!
The property is one block from the boardwalk. The walk to the beach from the boardwalk is much farther. Most other motels there are also far from the beach unless you stay at one of the boardwalk facilities (probably mucho mas dinero).
Everything in our room worked (3 tvs, shower, toilet, ac in all rooms, fridge, stove, micro) except the toaster which Dave replaced immediately with a new one (told you he was good). The dishes and cutlery were a bit bare bones. I didn't count the utensils but we had to wash and clean midway through some meals because sometimes we ran out of spoons, forks, etc. while eating. Again, we didn't come for the food; we came for all the other stuff, so not that big of a deal.
Best part of our stay was the location to all the attractions, the clean rooms and clean pool, and the no smoking in the rooms policy.
Least favorite part of our stay was the noisy large group of partiers staying on the first level near the pool who monopolized the grill area and the shallow end the entire time they were there.
Not your fault, Dave.
Would we come back? Maybe. We might want to try another place next time, just to compare.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank David F
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed in late June with the family (2 young kids). The rooms were surprising 'sand-free' considering this was a beach-side motel - good housekeeping! The pool was small but fun, and Dave was helpful and friendly.

It's also next to the Boardwalk - convenient and easy.

Downside - No Wifi - I agree with the other reviewer and really think that there was never any wifi available, ever.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

It was awesome! Dave was great and helped us with everything!!!! Defiantly coming back again!!! Awesome staff and crew and very clean! It was so close to the beach! My family had a wonderful time and love then pool and the grill if your sick of the boardwalk food there! It was a awesome motel!!

• Stayed July 2013