“Good choice”

Nantucket Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I'm glad I picked the Nantucket for our getaway in Wildwood. The room we had was clean and the king sized mattress was nice and firm. It was a pleasant 5 minute walk to the convention center. I would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Pampur

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We are a very spontaneous bunch. I booked my family a room at the Nantucket Motel at the last minute. Spontaneity can sometimes bite you in the butt. This wasn't the case. The Nantucket Motel really left us pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The pool was a decent size but very clean. The guy at the front desk was very attentive and gave us great recommendations on where to some good food. Overall, we liked the room and recommend it highly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pedro E
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Myself, wife and young son stayed here for a weekend. The room was clean and spacious with tasteful decor. My son enjoyed the pool, which was well maintained. The staff was courteous and helpful. Close to the boardwalk with nice views. We will be coming back. Highly recommend for families.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank nyarltep
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife, my one year old baby, mother in law and I spend an awesome weekend in Nantucket Motel in Wildwood NJ. The rooms are very large and have all necessary equipment to make you feel like you are at home. Great view and very good service. I am recommending this motel to anyone who wants to have great time and feel like they are at home.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mario V
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had a wonderful vacation in wildwood Nj. First because I had a nice view from my window at the Nantuket hotel. Second because the pool was clean and safe and there is nice staff members who would always help you.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank MarkDar
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Spent a week here staying in a king size bedroom. Beautifully decorated with a very comfortable bed. Very helpful hosts with lots of helpful recommendations and information about local events.

I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay and a good base for exploring the area.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BaltonTravel
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I and my two boys stayed here in July of this year for three nights. We had a great stay. Our room was very clean and and smelled fresh. We asked for extra pillow, my husband has a bad back. We had a coffee pot in the room and made fresh coffee every morning. The pool was always kept very clean. We will be going back to the same place next year. This is the first time I've been to Wildwood since I was a child and I'm pleasantly surprised how wonderful it is for families. My family loved their vacation in Wildwood.

Room Tip: We bought tickets to the water park from the front desk and saved $10.