“Wonderful place”

Nantucket Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Spent a week here staying in a king size bedroom. Beautifully decorated with a very comfortable bed. Very helpful hosts with lots of helpful recommendations and information about local events.

I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay and a good base for exploring the area.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BaltonTravel

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I and my two boys stayed here in July of this year for three nights. We had a great stay. Our room was very clean and and smelled fresh. We asked for extra pillow, my husband has a bad back. We had a coffee pot in the room and made fresh coffee every morning. The pool was always kept very clean. We will be going back to the same place next year. This is the first time I've been to Wildwood since I was a child and I'm pleasantly surprised how wonderful it is for families. My family loved their vacation in Wildwood.

Room Tip: We bought tickets to the water park from the front desk and saved $10.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed twice during the summer in the type B room # 23. We love the end room because we can sit on the balcony and see the boardwalk. The rooms have always been clean and the beds are on the firmer side, which is great for my bad back. Frindley front desk and housekeeping staff. The pool was very clean.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank silvernaja
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had a pleasant weekend stay for our daughters soccer tournament over Columbus Day Weekend. Our suite was clean and the two TVs were great when traveling with children. We had room 303 which had a nice view. We did some light cooking in the kitchen. Nice place.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank galeb10
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I travelled to Wildwood for the Monster Truck show with my sons. The room we stayed in was exactly what was promised. The hotel itself was very clean and the staff there were very helpful and friendly. We were not far from the beach and other fun stuff for the kids so that was a huge PLUS. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Great Job

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Levcho123
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed 3 nights at Nantucket motel and had a terrific time. The rooms are very well maintained. Our room attendant Maks and the property manager Kire were always courteous, prompt and thorough. We will definitely stay at this motel next time we visit Wildwood.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank diyan n
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed here with the family over in August for a quick weekend before the kids returned to school and the location is excellent! We stayed in one of the lower ground rooms by the nice pool, they offer. Check-in was a breeze, front desk guys were welcoming and helped you with anything needed during our stay. The rooms are clean and the staff works hard all day. Good value for Wildwood will come visit again next summer!

• Stayed: September 2012