“Nice Affordable Place”

Ranked #46 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
“Nice Affordable Place”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I have stayed here before some years back and the place hasn't changed much. It's a typical wildwood motel. The room we stayed in was clean and everything worked. It had new carpet and a flat screen tv which are upgrades from my previous stays. The club across the street can be noisy if your on the beach side. The only downside to our stay was that the beds were like sleeping on a board. Overall this is a decent place to stay if your looking for a place that's close to the boardwalk( 1 block) and not overpriced.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank jmy70

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Turkish first
Spring City, PA
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

It was ok. First time staying here. We had 12 people in the group. Including kids. The place was very outdated. No coffee pot. Beds were not comfy at all. But the pool area was clean and nice. The grills were good. After reading the bad reviews I was really worried about the cleanliness. But water pressure for the showers were good. The maids were very friendly. We had Oceanside view and it was nice. Especially when they had their fireworks. I wish I could have stayed higher up. We were only on second floor. But for the money it was ok. TV was older than Betty White and you had to pay a $10 remote control deposit which I found odd. But it was still ok. I would stay here again if it was a last resort. The location of the hotel is awesome though. Right in the middle of everything. Staff was ok. Not the friendliest but we didn't hang out with the staff. Lol. Oh and you have to pay for ice .... 25 cents a bucket. That was ridiculous to me.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Brossard, Canada
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was referred to Landmark by a family member who has stayed here a few times in the past. I have to say after I read some of the negative reviews I was sceptical. However I am glad I did not go by the reviews. The price is right & so is the location. The owners are friendly & funny; and Brutus is friendly too :o) I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Melanie M
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed during the July 4th holiday and we had a good time! The location of the hotel is near the boardwalk, has a heated/kiddie pool, BBQ area, and a game room. (my kids loved it!) The rooms were cozy and affordable. We had to pay a $ 10.00 room deposit, (refundable!!) , but this was minimal. Helen at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay there again!

Room Tip: Top floor rooms!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank thalaw73
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed July 17, 2014

It was my first time at Landmark Motel, and it won't be the last.. We were there for 4 nights, the staff is great, we cooked right by the pool, it's 3 min. away from the boardwalk and restaurants, they have nice rooms and a arcade room. We will go back.....

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank François V
chicago,illinois
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My family stayed during the very busy July 4th weekend and enjoyed ourselves. I stay at the Landmark at least once a summer and have never had a bad experience. If you're looking to have a nice Wildwood vacation this is a great place. The close proximity to the boardwalk and restaurants brings plenty of life to the area. If you go to bed at sunset,you should vacation in Ocean city.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank olivia6680
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My family enjoyed it! We stay there every year in the summer. The rooms are clean. The location is great. Lots of nearby restaurants. The staff is friendly, the manager is kind as long as you don't tick him off. There's a pool and a kiddie pool. Poolside tables and grills. Great view of the boardwalk and ocean from the top floor (not poolside). The hotel has a game room and everything. I highly recommend this hotel. It's the best in Wildwood!

Room Tip: Get top floor (not poolside)
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family