See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 14, 2008

The Landmark is what it is... ...a beach motel. Expectations going in should be that it is clean for a beach motel(if you've never stayed at a beach motel, you need to ask someone who has stayed at many locations about the difference here), it is a great location. There are no ocean view rooms; but consider, even when you stay on the beach in Wildwood, you still can't see the water because the beach is 1/4mile wide. We have stayed at the Landmark for three visits in the past and have never had any problems that the owners could have avoided. If you like night life, this could be the best place to stay for it's location. If you are bringing your family, stay in North or Crest instead. My wife and I always look for a good location for walking the entire town so the car never gets used while we are there. I believe this to be the best value in Wildwood for it's location, cleanliness, and price. The owners take care of the property, but it does look like an old beach motel - because it is!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank Aero-Yeah
Reviewed May 13, 2008

I work for Cornell University, and each year our department takes a group of students on a bus trip to southern NJ to do some birding. We ended up at the Landmark Motel for an overnight stay. The staff member that we dealt with was named Renee. She was very friendly and accommodating, and the rooms were clean. The motel is in a decent location - not far from the beach and boardwalk. We were happy to see that there was parking available for a large tour bus. I guess that the only things I would have liked to have in the rooms that I did not find would include boxes of tissue, and a pen and paper. Some amenities can be found at the front desk if they are needed and not provided in the rooms. All in all, our group just needs a place to rest while we are down there. Their wake-up call service (even at 4:30 am when birders rise and shine) worked well. We were satisfied with our stay and will definitely return in the future!

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 7, 2008

My family stayed at the landmark on recommendations from a girlfriend. The room was very nice and clean. The staff were helpful. My son brought his playstation along the tv didn't have the upto date hookup. But they did have something available and they hooked the game up for him. Which made him happy. Because we didn't have great weather while there. The parking was great. The price was right for an economical vacation. And you also get discounts on the ride all day long bracelets. An elevator is also accesible. Nice game room. A nice little lounge in the lobby area. This year other family members will be joining us. This is a reasonable and nice motel that i would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2007

I've stayed at the Landmark a few times.....only because of it's closenest to the boardwalk.....the owner Renee is very friendly, this helps a whole lot ......never had a problem with maid service.....I asked my mother to help me along, she did NOT complain about the motel (which was a shocker) :-0 I prefer to stay on the parking lot side, you're able to see the ferris-wheel and the boardwalk ( slight view) I'll admit that it's far from being a 31/2 -4 star motel it surely served the purpose (clean)

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2007

The Landmark Motel is a wonderful four story motel about 1 1/2 blocks from the boardwalk, retaurants, and nearby shopping. The rooms are spacious and brightly colored. The desk staff (owners) are great people, who really care about their guests.
The cleaning staff is courteous and does a great job. Parking is ample. I would highly recommend this motel to family, friends, and strangers alike. I give the Landmark 5 stars and will continue to stay here year after year.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)