See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2008

I work for Cornell University, and each year our department takes a group of students on a bus trip to southern NJ to do some birding. We ended up at the Landmark Motel for an overnight stay. The staff member that we dealt with was named Renee. She was very friendly and accommodating, and the rooms were clean. The motel is in a decent location - not far from the beach and boardwalk. We were happy to see that there was parking available for a large tour bus. I guess that the only things I would have liked to have in the rooms that I did not find would include boxes of tissue, and a pen and paper. Some amenities can be found at the front desk if they are needed and not provided in the rooms. All in all, our group just needs a place to rest while we are down there. Their wake-up call service (even at 4:30 am when birders rise and shine) worked well. We were satisfied with our stay and will definitely return in the future!

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 7, 2008

My family stayed at the landmark on recommendations from a girlfriend. The room was very nice and clean. The staff were helpful. My son brought his playstation along the tv didn't have the upto date hookup. But they did have something available and they hooked the game up for him. Which made him happy. Because we didn't have great weather while there. The parking was great. The price was right for an economical vacation. And you also get discounts on the ride all day long bracelets. An elevator is also accesible. Nice game room. A nice little lounge in the lobby area. This year other family members will be joining us. This is a reasonable and nice motel that i would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2007

I've stayed at the Landmark a few times.....only because of it's closenest to the boardwalk.....the owner Renee is very friendly, this helps a whole lot ......never had a problem with maid service.....I asked my mother to help me along, she did NOT complain about the motel (which was a shocker) :-0 I prefer to stay on the parking lot side, you're able to see the ferris-wheel and the boardwalk ( slight view) I'll admit that it's far from being a 31/2 -4 star motel it surely served the purpose (clean)

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2007

The Landmark Motel is a wonderful four story motel about 1 1/2 blocks from the boardwalk, retaurants, and nearby shopping. The rooms are spacious and brightly colored. The desk staff (owners) are great people, who really care about their guests.
The cleaning staff is courteous and does a great job. Parking is ample. I would highly recommend this motel to family, friends, and strangers alike. I give the Landmark 5 stars and will continue to stay here year after year.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 9, 2007

The hotel itself is in a great location. The rooms were nice for a motel room, but the bathroom could use some updating. The sign on the motel says the pool was heated, it felt to me that they threw ice in there. Overall when we checked in the motel the woman at the front desk was very nice and receptive, but after that she never even said hello to us again. The only person who even talked to us after check-in was the maid, who was friendly. As for the rest of the staff they need some training in dealing with the public. Maybe the woman at the front desk felt she did not have to worry about her job because her in-laws owned the motel.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family