See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 26, 2007

I've stayed at the Landmark a few times.....only because of it's closenest to the boardwalk.....the owner Renee is very friendly, this helps a whole lot ......never had a problem with maid service.....I asked my mother to help me along, she did NOT complain about the motel (which was a shocker) :-0 I prefer to stay on the parking lot side, you're able to see the ferris-wheel and the boardwalk ( slight view) I'll admit that it's far from being a 31/2 -4 star motel it surely served the purpose (clean)

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2007

The Landmark Motel is a wonderful four story motel about 1 1/2 blocks from the boardwalk, retaurants, and nearby shopping. The rooms are spacious and brightly colored. The desk staff (owners) are great people, who really care about their guests.
The cleaning staff is courteous and does a great job. Parking is ample. I would highly recommend this motel to family, friends, and strangers alike. I give the Landmark 5 stars and will continue to stay here year after year.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 9, 2007

The hotel itself is in a great location. The rooms were nice for a motel room, but the bathroom could use some updating. The sign on the motel says the pool was heated, it felt to me that they threw ice in there. Overall when we checked in the motel the woman at the front desk was very nice and receptive, but after that she never even said hello to us again. The only person who even talked to us after check-in was the maid, who was friendly. As for the rest of the staff they need some training in dealing with the public. Maybe the woman at the front desk felt she did not have to worry about her job because her in-laws owned the motel.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank bubba1972
Reviewed June 10, 2007

We stayed there last year August 2006 for two nights it was nice and cozy.It was very clean but when we wanted to take a shower at 1am there was no warm water only freezing cold water so that was a big turnoff.I learned to not stay on the first floor by the pool because you will get woken up with a slamming gate when ppl enter the pool area at 9 am.The pool was very clean but not huge.Its very close to all attractions which was wonderful because at any time of the day or night you can go to the boardwalk and be in the middle of it all.It was good but not excellent.People yelling from across the street which a nightclub and strip club are located can be annoying when trying to sleep early to get up early.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2005

We were there from July 24th to the 29th. 2 Families of 4. Place was very clean and the pool area also. The staff were efficient but not a lot of smiles. The only person with a smile was the lady at the front desk.
We had a room with efficiency, and I'm happy we did. The restaurants are very greassy and noisy ! So we took all our meals either in our rooms or next to the pool. Rates were affordable. ( $110/night) And since it was so close to everything, we never took our car out of the parking. I would definitly would go back there if I plan to go to Wildwood again. But remember, this is not a 5 stars. Unless you pay over $200/night. don't expect a 5 stars hotel.

• Stayed: July 2005