“My Daughter wants to go Consignment Shopping”
Review of Cheap Charlie's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cheap Charlie's
Ranked #15 of 15 Shopping in Wildwood
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My daughter wanted to do some consignment shopping. Not my type of thing. We found one within 1 to 2 blocks from Star Lux Hotel. The owner was very nice. We chatted while my daughter searched the racks for that perfect item. I was done when I found out nothing is organized by size. S M L. I did find a nice bowl with a glass cover for 2 bucks. I really tried hard even trying on these bra that were brand new with tags for 5 bucks. My daughte rwas in her glory. Im thinking to myself we are going straight to the cleaners to be cleaned. If it was up to her she would have had on next day. She was a happy and satisfied and even paid for my 2 bowl.If you are into consignment shopping drop in at Cheap Charlies. They have everything.

3  Thank staceywright88