“great spray artist”
Review of Joshua Moonshine

Joshua Moonshine
Reviewed July 26, 2014

he is on the boardwalk at night a little north of the boardwalk under a pavilion roof. My son and I bought two of his paintings, Google him, he is great. by Paul Matakevich. great artist that paints to techno music. quite a show and what a great artist.

1  Thank paul m

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great artist! Awesome paintings, very entertaining to watch. Always stop to watch him at work, every painting is remarkable!

1  Thank Gina H
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I happened upon Joshua at a Fair In Winston Salem, He is a very talented individual. He has a wonderful life story and was saved thank God to share his talent with a few people, writing his own music Performing Artist. His talents show in his performance and art. I and a friend had a long conversation with him. He is wonder, kind and eccentric. The man I met was anything but rude and unkind. Soft spoken and prophetic. A breath of fresh air in a world of chaos. His performance is his art. His art each a performance. God Blessed Him, I am sorry for those Snotty, Little, Mice who have left poor reviews. But then again they are from the frozen north. If you happen to see him it takes time form him to relax and open up, but I do hope you get to meet and know the individual I met.

2  Thank Charles B
Reviewed July 12, 2014

On June 30 2104 we watched him several nights doing painting with spray paint. His skills are outstanding. We requested a panting and he done it in a few minutes. After he did our request we went home with 2 outstanding pictures. This guy has great talent. He took time talk to us after he finished the painting. Very talented and polite. Will purchase more next time we go to Wildwood.

2  Thank Don1229
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My kids stopped in their tracks to watch him work... Choose to watch over anything else on the boards .. Nice work!