“So much fun to watch”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“So much fun to watch”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I actually got to see Josh staring out many years ago and have seen how far his art has come. It is more a show with the music now and he is very creative. Using Spray Paint to create wonderful pieces of Art.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kevin H

Waxhaw, North Carolina
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“a unique art form”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I like art in all forms, this (spray paint) being one of the more unique (the other being sand art). At the suggestion of repeat Wildwood tourists, we stuck around for the show and opted not to follow Oprah. The industrial backdrop is all black with a sketch of Joshua in his face mask & hat. Excellent choice of music made for a multisensory experience. The time of day, night time, adds to the experience. His pieces are for sale, though I don't know what they go for. Watching artist create art is priceless...good luck, young man.
(couldn't stay for the entire time-my daughter & I suffer from asthma- stayed an longer, I'd be pulling the mask off Joshua)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank eji358
Erie, PA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What talent”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

He is amazing!! If I would of brought the charge card I would of bought a few of his paintings. Next year I know to pack it with me. I budget what can be spent so I do not over buy. Definitely a talented artist!!! His painting are going to be collector items.

Visited July 2013